Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slime_Husband's Spouse

Feral Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Well, in light of recent events on Gaia I decided to bring my friends and I out of the preverbial broom closet... We've decided to use our psychic abilities, and even or awesome artistic abilities, to help Gaians all over... well... Gaia!

^_^ So, I want people who'd like to be drawn to state so, and I'll see what I can do, and I'd like everyone to start talking about all the creepy/cool things they've encountered before! Me and my buddies will offer advice along the way and tell you about some of our own stuff!

Slime_Husband's Spouse

Feral Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Just allow me a moment to introduce myself. I'm Klepto_Kit, you can just call me Kit... and yes, I have a bit of a kleptomaniac problem. but no worries, it's under control. *dives after a shiny gold coin and crams it in her pocket, looks around, coughs, stands up and brushes the dirt off* Like I said. It's under control...

Anyway! I'm here as a resident Jack of All Trades (thus the reason I'm decked out in Jack stuff... ^-^). I can do a little of everything. Divine, tell fortunes, read tarot cards, draw avi art, get premonitions, sense emotions, talk with spirits... Anyway, that seems like a good enough intro. Right? Oh! But remember! As a Jack of All Trades I'm average at everything, but not really amazing!

^-^ As soon as my friends get online I'll have them start, too!

Slime_Husband's Spouse

Feral Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
So... since I'm still the only person here... You see my little Giest? *pats his head* I actually saw one once, a real one. The first day my family and I moved into this house this huge black animal that looked sort of cat like but was bigger than our rottie walked out of the tree-line. My dad shot at it and it didn't go down, just... sort of turned around and walked the other way...

Shameless Man-Lover

9,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I'd like to be drawn... o:

As for seeing things... I've seen a black dog before. I don't know that it was a Geist or a Grim or any other classic black dog. I was walking through the huge lot of open land in the center of the city block I lived on... I was passing some playground toys that belonged to a neighbor, almost home, when I saw a dark shape. I thought it was just a trike or something at first but then realized it was this enormous dog. Scared me stupid... but I'm also just plain terrified of dogs. Couldn't focus on it's face, though, and it ended up turning around and walking away and just... kind of vaporizing.

Yup.

Also a box moved just about a day or two ago on it's own. Or at least I'm pretty sure it was it's own.

Shameless Man-Lover

9,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Slime_Husband's Spouse

Feral Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
^^ *claps* Yay, my first customer! I hope you don't mind, if I decide to open a shop later, an actual one, I might use you as an example! I just finished doodling myself so I might make a banner, even!

Wow, so you've seen one too? Um... alright. how about this? One night I was playing hide-and-go-seek with my cousins. There were only three of us, and we were playing outside in the dark with flashlights. Me and my girl cousins decided to all hide in one place, this spot in my yard where we were hidden by trees and could see everything but no one could see us. We saw three other flashlights besides my boy cousin in the yard, and when one of my cousins went to investiage? Behind the light was just a black shadow.

Shameless Man-Lover

9,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sure thing! I wouldn't mind you using me as a sample art.

Slime_Husband's Spouse

Feral Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
^^ I actually draw pretty fast, so I'm already done with the sketch! You look real nice and creepy, too... I'll probably color it or something later, but I think I won't ink it, just shade in with a few colors or something, because ink would take away the wispy ghost look...

Slime_Husband's Spouse

Feral Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Anyone else feel like stepping up to the plate? Remember, drawing isn't all I can do! I'm also great with advice on how to help out with your ghosty problems, and I can answer almost any question so long as it's yes or no answer!

Invisible Browser

18,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
If a drawing is too difficult, I'd love a tarot reading. I've never had one done on me before (except for when I got a deck and practiced it on myself). biggrin

Invisible Healer

8,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__
__

ロンリーガールはいつまでも 届かない夢見て
騒ぐ頭の中を掻き回して,掻き回して。

╔═════════════════════════════╗

I've seen some crazy messed-up stuff.

On second thought, I don't really want to talk about it.

╚═════════════════════════════╝

ローリンガールの成れの果て 届かない,向こうの色
重なる声と声を混ぜあわせて,混ぜあわせて。
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slime_Husband's Spouse

Feral Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I don't mind drawing, I need the practice anyway! ^^ Besides, I'm sorta at school right now waiting for class to start. So I can't really read my cards at the moment... I can when I get home tonight, though! And if my friend Break ever gets on, she probably could!
You can draw me...if you want.

If you have time.

I like to draw too.

Invisible Browser

18,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Klepto_Kit
I don't mind drawing, I need the practice anyway! ^^ Besides, I'm sorta at school right now waiting for class to start. So I can't really read my cards at the moment... I can when I get home tonight, though! And if my friend Break ever gets on, she probably could!

Oh, that would be great! What deck do you use? I have a "Universal Waite Tarot Deck" and an Arcus Arcanum deck. I like the depictions on the Waite deck better, but the Arcus Arcanum deck is easier for me to handle.
And since we're talking about seances, tarot cards, and supernatural stuff, I'd just like to mention that NO ONE absolutely NO ONE should use a Ouija board without a professional.

I did.

Honestly, I will never ever do it again.

The board didn't move. But things got really creepy directly after I used it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff