Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slime_Husband's Spouse

Feral Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Well, Ms. Talie, if you don't want to talk about it because it's scary, I could tell you ways to get them to leave you alone, it you want...

^^ And sure, LooKat! I'll draw you!

Slime_Husband's Spouse

Feral Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
@ LooKat: Ooo... did that last year on Halloween... It told me more than 200 spirits were in the room and one of them wanted to kill me... >.< Never again...

@ Dunkelheit: This... is a tad embarrassing... but I use a Clow Card deck I got when I was 9... ^^;; They're actually frighteningly accurate!

Invisible Browser

18,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
LooKat
And since we're talking about seances, tarot cards, and supernatural stuff, I'd just like to mention that NO ONE absolutely NO ONE should use a Ouija board without a professional.

I did.

Honestly, I will never ever do it again.

The board didn't move. But things got really creepy directly after I used it.

My sister and her friends used a Ouija board once. Said it did some creepy things, but I don't recall what. It does remind me of when there were this mini keychain versions of board games (Mouse Trap, Checkers, et cetera) and there was a mini Ouija board once. I kind of want to see if they still make it, because it seems like an odd thing to make. The other ones were working versions, but I don't understand how a Ouija board could work at such a small scale.

Though if I had a Ouija board and some friends, I'd likely use it myself. I'd actually invite such things, even if they were malevolent, just to give me some belief in the supernatural.

Invisible Browser

18,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Klepto: Aww! That's actually kind of cute. I watched that show as a kid. I liked it for the cards but never understood what was going on. I kind of want to start watching it again because I don't remember much about it.

Slime_Husband's Spouse

Feral Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I heard a story about how a demonic entity possessed a ouji board and followed this man around for years, no matter where he went, and would destroy his home and make his friends go crazy...

Invisible Browser

18,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Wow. Sounds pretty rough.
The closest I have to that are just the occult books I collect, particularly old ones. I doubt I'd try anything in them, but even if I did getting ahold of a slave child to skin sounds like it would be particularly arduous and less than legal.

Slime_Husband's Spouse

Feral Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
... Um... Host? I hope you don't mind chibi, 'cause for some reason I have this image of your avatar as an evil little kid pretending to shoot people with your little lazer and stealing pie...

Invisible Browser

18,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Haha, I don't mind at all! My outfit (which I have deemed Red Baron, heh) is a particularly amusing one, so the chibi style would really fit it.

Invisible Browser

18,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I just noticed your collection of Cheshire pictures on your profile. Of this I greatly approve!

Slime_Husband's Spouse

Feral Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
^^ *giggle* 'kay!

Slime_Husband's Spouse

Feral Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Aw, thank you... It actually has a story. last year I had this black kitten named Cheshire. We were inseperable, he followed me everywhere and never let me put him down... On October 1st though, he was killed by someone who just... felt like being mean, I guess... ^^ I actually still feel his spirit around sometimes. I wake up to feel cat paws walking across my bed, or I feel something sleeping against my side, even though I don't have cats anymore.

October 1st of this year Cheshire's sister had two black kittens.

Invisible Browser

18,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Klepto_Kit
Aw, thank you... It actually has a story. last year I had this black kitten named Cheshire. We were inseperable, he followed me everywhere and never let me put him down... On October 1st though, he was killed by someone who just... felt like being mean, I guess... ^^ I actually still feel his spirit around sometimes. I wake up to feel cat paws walking across my bed, or I feel something sleeping against my side, even though I don't have cats anymore.

October 1st of this year Cheshire's sister had two black kittens.

That is both very sad and very heartwarming.

Monster_Spouse's Partner In Crime

Romantic Lover

5,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bidding War 100
-Glomps Forum-
Linku has arrived!
>.> <.< >.>
and ive read all the post....I agree, never mess with Quija boards....i still have something following my a** around -.-;;, hasnt ever tried to hurt me from what i can tell though...little creep just likes to mess with me...hides stuff, makes noises gives me messed up dreams the usual...oh and scare the hello kitties out of me at 3am when im getting a drink of tea -.-;;

Slime_Husband's Spouse

Feral Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
^^ Well, I finished Host and Loo! Loo... looks pretty much exactly like her avatar... I didn't really have any ideas aside from just drawing it... And Host? Looks like a maniacal little kid who might shoot me...

Monster_Spouse's Partner In Crime

Romantic Lover

5,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bidding War 100
Klepto_Kit
^^ Well, I finished Host and Loo! Loo... looks pretty much exactly like her avatar... I didn't really have any ideas aside from just drawing it... And Host? Looks like a maniacal little kid who might shoot me...

-fires a water pistol at you-
wanna give me a try Kit?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas