Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guest Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 316 ]
Total Votes:[ 316 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 247 248 249 > >> >>> »|

J Lone Wolf
Alright I had extra time since I was waiting for food to cook. I probably won't colour too many of them. But I'd never tried to do a fast freebie + quick version of my recent colouring so Scit was a guinea pig XD

User Image
;o; It is unfortunate you will not be colouring a lot. its pretty

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
J Lone Wolf

me either, but this is just my work schedule. I'm thinkin I might take off in a few tho to catch up on sleep.
I have 2 days off , im out during the day and stuff but usually hang around online late at night till early am.

I usualy am not up this late but due to Gaia being in the Cali time zone my hours have gotten messed up for the event.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
colouring just eats up more time ((^(_^)) I could finish at least twice as many freebies if I stick to just sketches. So kinda of a quantity over quality XP.

More arts for more people. But we'll just see how it goes. sometimes I'm inconsistent with inspiration.

Scit, yer welcome ((^(_^))

Deusy, s'all tablet. I originally started a freebie thread to get used to my tablet. My skills with it were horrible compared to pencil and paper. Im very used to it since then tho and actually havent used paper in a long time XP

now I do freebies for fun, and scribbling out random quickies is always good practice.
draw draw draw and you'll improve.

Ive drawn my whole life sweatdrop
aww, noooo

Then again I am one of those quality over quantity type people lol

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I started using a tabled maybe 4 years ago, still am way better with pencil and paper D;

I should start a freebie thread to help my skills, I have a bad habit of not finishing art though :/

And I started drawing in 4th grade I want to say. Never went to collage for it like I wanted though razz

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
well the more I draw the better chances you have of getting art XD

I started using the tablet just under 2 years ago. Anytime I just a lil satisfied I look back like a year and think ffff- that wasnt so good XDD. I'd like to go to school..I had started and only finished 2 classes before stepping out becuase of roomate and $$ issues.

for the most part I'm just self taught, learn by observing,trying new things once in awhile and drawing lots and lots

the first art freebies were so bad XDD
I went to the bathroom to wash my face and get some water and I scared myself when i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror gonk

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Maladroitly
I went to the bathroom to wash my face and get some water and I scared myself when i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror gonk

ellll ohhhh ellllll

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
STALKIES!!!!! >D
:yawns: i might go back to bed for an hour or so

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Was checking another webpage.

Yeah I should do more free art thats probably why my arts failing xD

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
lol Fate found me in 5 pages.

*was just lol'ing @ supernatural clips on youtube*

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
You don't know how long I was staking you just to find this thread...five minutes. Which was about 6 hours ago. XD

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
lol

I've had to work so I havent been able to make a thread for Halloween until tonight/this morning

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Corrupted Fate
You don't know how long I was staking you just to find this thread...five minutes. Which was about 6 hours ago. XD

Were you using the stalker bar?

I use that to stalk the NPC's soooooo useful! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas