Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guest Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 316 ]
Total Votes:[ 316 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 247 248 249 > >> >>> »|

Oh wow, you're stuff is good! Much better than me. May I bow down to your greatness? Maybe then the art gods will grace me with epic skills.

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DJ Alborz
J Lone Wolf
ah towns trick or treating.

well apparently the game is glitched (or so i've been told) and after you trick or treat for 100 sweats you get nothing from jack question

I finished all mine when it first came out this week, I only had that glitch once but after clicking on him 3 different times on the 4th time he granted me my reward.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I like it so far. The more colours you pick and the more times you go over it the better the outcome. lay it on like a painting.
I'm kinda lazy and usually just throw on a dark, then darker shade and pick a bunch of in betweens from those.
((^(_^))

Shameless Elder

Oh, yes, I remember looking through your Frontier Freebies. surprised

Very good!

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
FFF- i'm hungry.
Gonna toss some food in the oven, then take a shot at drawing Scit. I have a habit of drawing the first person who shows up it seems XP

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Random pick is random indeed!

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
LabTech Deusy
DJ Alborz
J Lone Wolf

well apparently the game is glitched (or so i've been told) and after you trick or treat for 100 sweats you get nothing from jack question

I finished all mine when it first came out this week, I only had that glitch once but after clicking on him 3 different times on the 4th time he granted me my reward.

he doesnt still take the sweets when it first glitched, does he?
maybe i should give out freebs too aw but I don't have much time left ._. maybe a quick chibi...

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DJ Alborz
LabTech Deusy
DJ Alborz
J Lone Wolf

he doesnt still take the sweets when it first glitched, does he?

No he just gives you a blank response. The fourth time he took them and granted me my reward.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Frezeal

Very good!

oh you have a Nat freebie : D
I just finished buying art from her.

and
Hey Seph 3nodding

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
J Lone Wolf
I like it so far. The more colours you pick and the more times you go over it the better the outcome. lay it on like a painting.
I'm kinda lazy and usually just throw on a dark, then darker shade and pick a bunch of in betweens from those.
((^(_^))

I have a terrible problem with my location of shading.

If I dissapere its cause I have been working on art for the bast 3 days and am doing that. Though I will be checking in to post now and then :3

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
LabTech Deusy
No he just gives you a blank response. The fourth time he took them and granted me my reward.

Awesome User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. time for me to disappear and go play towns

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Greetings J!

And the night owl is off!

~tallies threads~ that's three so far...
I shall be back when the sun is up! ... maybe

Shameless Elder

J Lone Wolf
Frezeal

Very good!

oh you have a Nat freebie : D
I just finished buying art from her.

Nice! She's awesome. I was excited when she chose me for a freebie, but I'm always excited. LOL.

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DJ Alborz
LabTech Deusy

Awesome User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. time for me to disappear and go play towns

Have fun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces