Welcome to Gaia! ::

What about the non-violent ones, like Pancakes? How can a plate of pancakes play some role in the upcoming event? And that creeper Mantis Sr.? Any thoughts or theories on what these ghosts are here for?

Shameless Ladykiller

Mantis Sr. is a sexy beast, I don't know what you are talking about.

I figure they just want a good variety to the new NPCs, so it doesn't get too bland.

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
some people say is has something to do with the new halloween event or something. i'm not entirely sure. having found out about ghost roaming around gaia like today. but it makes me want to meet one and have a conversation with one.
FOOL!

It's always the quiet ones

he's behind me isn't he?
Even if MANtis was hostile, I'd still adore him. heart

He seriously cracks me up.

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
User Image

I bet they were victims of something terrible. Or maybe they're just there for comic relief. Ricky the Dog Boy died of Parvo.

Maybe he'll save the day :'D
VegetasBabie
Even if MANtis was hostile, I'd still adore him. heart

He seriously cracks me up.
Same. I stalk him up every time I get near a computer.

I wish I knew what these non violent ghosties agendas were. gonk Creepier not knowing than knowing that they're hostile.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
The Pancake Ghost is obviously the amalgamation of all Pancake items that were Trashed/Sold to NPC stores from pure disdain, which harbors an undying hatred against us all.
I am seriously considering that it's the Plank (ala Ed, Edd, N' Eddy) of the group.

Professional Novice

User Image
The pancakes are just a red herring. In fact all the ghosts are. They are just here to distract us from the fact that the real Halloween event is about transsexual werewolves. True Fact. 3nodding

7,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mantis Sr. afford some of us prunes in the GGW thread.

Magic Hobo

KaylaGalela
User Image
The pancakes are just a red herring. In fact all the ghosts are. They are just here to distract us from the fact that the real Halloween event is about transsexual werewolves. True Fact. 3nodding

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

it all makes sense now
Shintouyu
The Pancake Ghost is obviously the amalgamation of all Pancake items that were Trashed/Sold to NPC stores from pure disdain, which harbors an undying hatred against us all.
I am seriously considering that it's the Plank (ala Ed, Edd, N' Eddy) of the group.
I'm beginning to wonder whether it will ever post or anything. I doubt pancakes is going to play a big part in the event.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Prince Ghey
Shintouyu
I'm beginning to wonder whether it will ever post or anything. I doubt pancakes is going to play a big part in the event.
He'll finish the job that the potato didn't, Bruce Hardcastle must die.
Shintouyu
Prince Ghey
Shintouyu
Can a ghost even die?

What on earth do you have in store for us Gaia? gonk Why would you make Mantis Sr.?

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Prince Ghey
Shintouyu
Prince Ghey
Shintouyu
Can a ghost even die?

What on earth do you have in store for us Gaia? gonk Why would you make Mantis Sr.?
It's time to find out!

Because they wanted a Casper.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas