• Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
What's going on?

Romantic Millionaire

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
you should click up on hmm ?reward box? or something that appears on place of boss after you defeat him ;]

Romantic Vampire

11,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
curt1996
you should click up on hmm ?reward box? or something that appears on place of boss after you defeat him ;]

it said i would recieve my gifts after the community defeated them.

Romantic Vampire

11,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200

Romantic Millionaire

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
yup after the community defeat it the chest with prize open and you can claim your item!

Friendly Sentai

curt1996
yup after the community defeat it the chest with prize open and you can claim your item!

Don't tease.
There do seem to be a few that didn't notice that once the bosses showed up, there were no official announcement, but only a thread from Lanzer, and a few comments here and there, about that the Rules for recieving the Boss' items had changed:
It had changed to, that You may click on the treasure chest for each boss You have defeated, to claim Your prize.

Now, that "fight & claim Area" may be gone, so all those who were still waiting for the Boss' Items "after the community had defeated them" ...... Will be without boss items.
And a lot that has gotten their items is completely uncaring about that ..... xp

Romantic Vampire

11,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
Tiina Brown
curt1996

Don't tease.
There do seem to be a few that didn't notice that once the bosses showed up, there were no official announcement, but only a thread from Lanzer, and a few comments here and there, about that the Rules for recieving the Boss' items had changed:
It had changed to, that You may click on the treasure chest for each boss You have defeated, to claim Your prize.

Now, that "fight & claim Area" may be gone, so all those who were still waiting for the Boss' Items "after the community had defeated them" ...... Will be without boss items.
And a lot that has gotten their items is completely uncaring about that ..... xp

Are you serious??

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
XxCL3V3L4ND-SH0RTYYXx
What's going on?

I dont know but I hope it gets sorted out for you mrgreen

Friendly Sentai

XxCL3V3L4ND-SH0RTYYXx
Tiina Brown
curt1996

Don't tease.

Are you serious??

Sadly, I am.

I just made a Thread about it in Site Feedback.
You can look it up.

If You want to verify what i just said/wrote, look at this Thread:
Changes to come....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out