Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lots of people choke on food or have allergies, but I don't think that would be enough to make them hate it with such a passion. Especially not if it was something as delicious as pie.

After reading a Journal entry from one of the other ghosts, I think I know what really happened.
[NPC] Jay Brooks
I remember this one time, I was sitting in the cinemas and watching a movie by myself, like always, and this part came up where this guy was really enjoying an apple pie, and I laughed so hard that soda sprayed out my nose...

I can't help but feel connected to that poor guy now. Being caught...so embarassing....
Clearly, her boyfriend was the actor in this movie. After filming this scene, he broke up with her and eloped with the pie. Now she hates all pies because they're man-stealing whores.

Shameless Bunny

13,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Hygienic 200
[NPC] Professor Kruelty

"Lord." You dare to bring that name up to me? He betrayed me! I hate pies, and I hate him!

[NPC] Professor Kruelty
Salmay

Apple pie! with ice cream

DO NOT SPEAK HIS NAME! scream

From what I can gather out of the PM response I got, and a journal entry, that the one that betrayed her goes by the name Lord Apple Pie.... or Lord Ice Cream.

Sparkly Fairy

Delightfully Evil LordM
[NPC] Professor Kruelty

"Lord." You dare to bring that name up to me? He betrayed me! I hate pies, and I hate him!

[NPC] Professor Kruelty
Salmay

From what I can gather out of the PM response I got, and a journal entry, that the one that betrayed her goes by the name Lord Apple Pie.... or Lord Ice Cream.
Interesting....maybe indeed his name was Pie and he liked Pie? And Ice Cream.....

Shade

She and her lover watched American Pie.

They said "Eh, why not?"

The rest is history.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

If you figure it out, please be sure to tell me. Because this is hurting me terribly! emo

Shameless Bunny

13,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Hygienic 200
Renescence
Delightfully Evil LordM
[NPC] Professor Kruelty

[NPC] Professor Kruelty
Salmay

Interesting....maybe indeed his name was Pie and he liked Pie? And Ice Cream.....

Can't be 100% sure, but I'm working on figuring it out.
Never liked pie myself (the food, not you, Pie. never met you before rofl ) so I'm all for helping the Professor in her mission of revenge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff