Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
MY Halloween was surprising. I Put Up A Micheal Meyers Thing And Nobody Came To My House. only like.. 8 people lol.
heart We love Halloween. I really enjoy seeing all the trick or treaters. I am sorry you had such a bad turn out.

For the last three years we have created a graveyard. Every year we add something new. This year we added some skull lights, a fog machine and a ghoul we bought from spirit Halloween. It really made the cemetery look awesome.

We bought some things after Halloween for next year, a poseable skeleton, Resurrection Mary (from Spirit Halloween) and a tombstone with a skeleton that pops up behind it also from Spirit Halloween.

Weather damaged some of our tombstones this year so I looked up online how to make some and I am collecting the supplies to make some for next year.

Later I will post a picture of our graveyard.

4,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Denizzia
heart We love Halloween. I really enjoy seeing all the trick or treaters. I am sorry you had such a bad turn out.

For the last three years we have created a graveyard. Every year we add something new. This year we added some skull lights, a fog machine and a ghoul we bought from spirit Halloween. It really made the cemetery look awesome.

We bought some things after Halloween for next year, a poseable skeleton, Resurrection Mary (from Spirit Halloween) and a tombstone with a skeleton that pops up behind it also from Spirit Halloween.

Weather damaged some of our tombstones this year so I looked up online how to make some and I am collecting the supplies to make some for next year.

Later I will post a picture of our graveyard.
Nice ! i always get my costumes from Spirit halloween! this year i was Bloody Mary ! also at my house we made a maze, when u go in, it says - Touch the hand, ( there was a hand in the door.) and when u touch it, it gives u candy, and when u open the door u go in the maze and find popcorn in a bag on the floor, and go through it all the way and u get juice.

4,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Wheres the pic? its been an hour! or 2..

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
ItzMeDorkkx3
Wheres the pic? its been an hour! or 2..

Denizzia is my mom. She didn't actually have the pictures... so here they are! 3nodding

The front of the cemetery

Cemetery sign & hanging skeleton

Zombie (added mid-October)

User Image
Halloween Eve, complete with fog machine. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items