Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Halloween is dangerous because you guys go treat-a-treating at NIGHT and there might be kidnappers so u guys better watch out because they can get you at night that is what kidnappers do to little kids KIDNAP YOU!!!

Halloween Is Fun To Get Candies But It Is Dangerous Watch out Guys ,and if u have little sisters or brothers make sure they have to have an adult with them!!!
It Might Be Scary!!!!!!!! And if u don't believe me when it's Halloween you little kids get kidnap i'm gonna say................................................................................................................................

I TOLD YOU SO!!!
cheyenne_lover516
Halloween is dangerous because you guys go treat-a-treating at NIGHT and there might be kidnappers so u guys better watch out because they can get you at night that is what kidnappers do to little kids KIDNAP YOU!!!

Halloween Is Fun To Get Candies But It Is Dangerous Watch out Guys ,and if u have little sisters or brothers make sure they have to have an adult with them!!!
It Might Be Scary!!!!!!!! And if u don't believe me when it's Halloween you little kids get kidnap i'm gonna say................................................................................................................................

I TOLD YOU SO!!!
You call it kidnapping, I call it surprise adoption. ;]

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
animegirlcandy
cheyenne_lover516

I TOLD YOU SO!!!
You call it kidnapping, I call it surprise adoption. ;]

well i call it kidnapping but some people call it like surprise adoption and IT IS WEIRD

Dangerous Lunatic

3,750 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
cheyenne_lover516

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

And remember kids, CRACK KILLS!! User Image

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Orly?
That reminds me. When my dad was a yarntart,he managed to hitchhike all over the state of California and be A-OK. And now kids can't even be in their backyard without being snatched up! Oh the times.
hello smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces