Welcome to Gaia! ::

.....Wow....... just wow....................
ShizukiTheAwesome
Its against my religion to celebrate
Christmas and Easter
WUT NOW
Orly?
I am George Washington
.....Wow....... just wow....................
What? neutral

2,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Market Browser 100
i love halloween

Wheezing Humorist

x
x
x
"your mom is against my religion

halloween is awesome.
Halloween is a fun holiday that is for kids. It's not about religion at all. I can't see why you can't celebrate it, because I'm a christian and some of my friends are catholic, and Mormon; yet we all celebrate it. whee

sketchingaway's Husband

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
halloween is great

Dapper Regular

*waves hand*

Let's say Halloween had evil orgins. Say Halloween was originally created to celebrate witchcraft(NOT saying that is is)....would you still celebrate it? I'm curious to know what everyone thinks. smile
Clockwork_Creep
Then your religion blows and you should get a new one.

i dont think that is possible if it is it takes alot of steps
Montemorencye
*waves hand*

Let's say Halloween had evil orgins. Say Halloween was originally created to celebrate witchcraft(NOT saying that is is)....would you still celebrate it? I'm curious to know what everyone thinks. smile

i wouldnt anymore

Magnetic Entrepreneur

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
British x Accent
G0d_0f_R0ck
British x Accent
G0d_0f_R0ck
British x Accent
G0d_0f_R0ck

The only thing taht oujia boards have to do with halloween is that people like to take them out during halloween to give themselves a scare it has nothing to do with the tradition or history of halloween oh and someone earlier said that halloween was created when beggars came to doors for food and that masks were because people didn't ant their faces seen when they played tricks. im not surre about the first part but the masks were originally to ward off evil spirits by tricking them into thinking you were one of them
What about this, then?

i never said i didn't believe ouija boards are freaky as hell i just said that they have nothing to do with halloween and this story doesnt even mention halloween so yeah u proved absolutely nothing
I proved that you are stupid.

i dont see how but ok have fun being brainwashed in your little religious group
You are mislead, sir.

You have successfully proven that you are unable to accept that people disagree with you. It's okay that you don't celebrate Halloween by choice, but the reason you gave was factually flawed. I am not going to get into a religious debate, as I too am a Christian, but I still celebrate Halloween. What you SHOULD do is accept that the reason (being about witchcraft) is wrong, but still know that nobody can change your decision to not celebrate Halloween. Good day, sir.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff