Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wonderful event guys, I loved talking to and befriending the ghosts. Thanks for the great memories to everyone involved. Yeah, there were some you couldn't please, but I can't complain, the battle system was excellent and as I said, interacting with the ghosts was great. I would love to see these ghosts get a permanent place as shopkeepers, evolving items, dolls, or possibly reborn.

Apocalyptic Rogue

TakingOverMe...
I KNEW MK was Rory! LMAO Can't believe I was right .____.;;;
User Image

User Image

Inorite?

"Damn my blood... I scorn to do anyone a mischief, when it is not for my advantage."
This years Halloween was fun but I had the flu and stomach flu): I ate all the candy and plus I went with my bestie Ciara<<3

Invisible Regular

The event was a blast, thanks to all. Especially you RPers. That was easily one of my favorite bits c:

Ruthless Genius

11,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Survivor 150
Multiple people playing the same NPCs? Bravo; I didn't even notice.

Nor, it seems, did I figure out that Painkillers quoting me after Kruelty was probably a double-post. xd Not bad.

Aged Vet

Thank you all so much! whee The role-play ghost interactions made this my favourite event in a long time. You guys are the best!

Dapper Lover

Lazos

Nor, it seems, did I figure out that Painkillers quoting me after Kruelty was probably a double-post. xd Not bad.
I swear I'm nothing like Kruelty! *flails*
Probably it was easy for me to play her because she's my total opposite. :'D

Ruthless Genius

11,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Survivor 150
Jar Full of Painkillers
Lazos

I swear I'm nothing like Kruelty! *flails*
Probably it was easy for me to play her because she's my total opposite. :'D

Hah hah hah. My 'home forum' is Barton, so I can get that. It can be quite interesting to play characters that aren't like you, although I do find there's usually some seed of self in characters, somewhere... twisted

Still, keeping in character with a character other people are playing isn't always the easiest, so nice job coming through undetected.

Caring Vet

18,900 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Congrats to all the staff for making the event amazing!

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
Thank you sosososo much for yalls hard work! heart heart heart

Dapper Lover

Lazos
Hah hah hah. My 'home forum' is Barton, so I can get that. It can be quite interesting to play characters that aren't like you, although I do find there's usually some seed of self in characters, somewhere... twisted

Still, keeping in character with a character other people are playing isn't always the easiest, so nice job coming through undetected.
Lol. xD I used to be from Barton a few years back, but I rarely played a character opposite of me.
Honestly, I wasn't even planning on playing Kruelty, but when the opportunity kinda hit me in the face, I ended up getting so dragged into it!
Why do you think Kruelty was so interactive?
I became addicted! o .o
I should stop by Barton some time... >.>;;

Hardened Carnivore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Ghosties! You guys were awesome, thank you for the fun event~ heart

Ruthless Genius

11,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Survivor 150
Jar Full of Painkillers
Lazos

Lol. xD I used to be from Barton a few years back, but I rarely played a character opposite of me.
Honestly, I wasn't even planning on playing Kruelty, but when the opportunity kinda hit me in the face, I ended up getting so dragged into it!
Why do you think Kruelty was so interactive?
I became addicted! o .o
I should stop by Barton some time... >.>;;

Ooh, don't know if you should have revealed you were the primary. Now Chaos Dirge et. al. are going to know who to stalk. xd

I've played a few opposite of me, but I usually just end up letting my devious or logical tendencies go into overdrive if I'm going to play a villain, unless the character demands otherwise. Regardless, they are usually quite fun!

Ahh, you would be welcome. Though I should warn you that most of my roleplays (well, for the moment, roleplay -- one's on haitus until Christmas) are longer-term stuff if you ever decide to look me up there.

Heroic Lunatic

18,750 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
Thanks for your hard work.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

I had a great time with my Chauncey team and the Halloween event in general. ^_^

Great job guys!! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games