Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Citizen

The little blue ghoul decided it was best not to keep lurking in the darkness like a creeper. He wandered over to the bar. "Good evening..." he said with a polite bow.
Serenitybunny
User Image
Thankie xXFurygeistXx for donating a checkmate~!

"Hmmm, my position might not sound decent, but it helps those who are in need of someone else to listen to their troubles. This place is relaxing, yet kinda like a therapy. However, we do not sell our bodies for anything, but only our ears, hands, and voices.", she said softly after considering her thoughts carefully. Sliding a bowl of pretzels over to Insane's side, she remains smiling and checks the crowd in the room since she needs to maintain a positive setting, yet fun place.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questing for Checkmate: 23K/230K
>x<;

Donation by:
YamiOmega
Hadriax el Fex
Sabrium
Mrs Jessy Jay
Crimme
Damio Rancartia
Moon Princess
heart

Insa plucked a pretzel and frowning while turning it at every angle. She had never seen such an object before. Was this supposed to be eaten?

She lightly nibbled at it, and her face lit up, the salty treat pleasing her taste buds. With a newly stirred hunger, the young woman devoured the snack and rapidly consumed four more.

Devoted Darling

*lightly smacks a sticker-chan on Shadoww Falcon's head with eyes sparkling* User Image

Hello there~
Shadoww Falcon
The little blue ghoul decided it was best not to keep lurking in the darkness like a creeper. He wandered over to the bar. "Good evening..." he said with a polite bow.

The shadow changeling emitted a high pitched shriek, and overturned the bowl of pretzels in her panic. She nearly fell off of her seat, but instead quickly backed against the bar, nearly tumbling over.

"I know the scent of your kind," Insa hissed, eyes narrowing like a cats. Tendrils of inky darkness began spreading onto her face like sickly writhing tattoos. "Where be your domain?"

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
*Enters the house* Good evening everyone.

Aged Dabbler

8soul- What season are you in with Red vs. Blue? I think I'm on 4ish at the moment. I only watch them with my husband when we're bored randomly.

-

Insane-- I'm not sure how that face got there. ^_^

Baitou--- did you want to earn stickers from me as well? If so here's one. User Image

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

@ Shadoww: Welcome, visitor.

Please, enjoy your stay.
If you need something to drink or eat or both, please, ask.

I'll get it or someone will~

@ Insane: Blinking her eyes, the hostess looks over the bar for more food. Clapping her hands together, she goes back hopping over the counter easily, bends down, opens a small fridge, and pull out something. "Hmmm, I hope you like a cold turkey wrap with white cheese, lettuces, and ranch sauce, visitor. We got some more food in the fridge. I just need to search them out", she said as she browsing the fridge. Her hands pushes the cold drinks outta the way to forage for food like a tigress hunts a prey.

>x<;

Donation by:
YamiOmega
Hadriax el Fex
Sabrium
Mrs Jessy Jay
Crimme
Damio Rancartia
Moon Princess
heart

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i have watch ever episode o - o" i know all

Wealthy Citizen

Insane Mokona
Shadoww Falcon

The shadow changeling emitted a high pitched shriek, and overturned the bowl of pretzels in her panic. She nearly fell off of her seat, but instead quickly backed against the bar, nearly tumbling over.

"I know the scent of your kind," Insa hissed, eyes narrowing like a cats. Tendrils of inky darkness began spreading onto her face like sickly writhing tattoos. "Where be your domain?"

"I mean you no harm." he said calmly. "Please calm down. I just seek company."

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

For the first THREE quoters, I feel bad since only Elk-senpai is giving them out:
User Image

>x<;

Donation by:
YamiOmega
Hadriax el Fex
Sabrium
Mrs Jessy Jay
Crimme
Damio Rancartia
Moon Princess
heart
"Very well," She replied sulkily, her demonic tone fading back into that of an average lass. "Watch your back as I watch mine, ghoul."

(OOC: I'm tired! G'night, everyone!)

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
u ever wunder y were here ?

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Baitou
*lightly smacks a sticker-chan on Shadoww Falcon's head with eyes sparkling* User Image

Hello there~

*takes one*
>w<

Hallowed Pumpkin

18,300 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
  • Jack-pot 100
*happily drinking in a corner* well off for now~

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

@ Insane; Thanks for visiting~!

@ Sachi: *strolls over to her and worries*

Sachi-chan, how many fingers are I picking up...?

*picks up three fingers*

>x<;

Donation by:
YamiOmega
Hadriax el Fex
Sabrium
Mrs Jessy Jay
Crimme
Damio Rancartia
Moon Princess