Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
meiperfectneina19
lol pancakes... they haunt us! That is why you always get 10000000 pancakes when you press the daily chance.

Now that you mention it...that does explain a lot. . . User Image
BRB, selling pancakes. . .

Beloved Lunatic

13,725 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Da Mangaka
meiperfectneina19
lol pancakes... they haunt us! That is why you always get 10000000 pancakes when you press the daily chance.

lol yup... we have been haunted by them for months now... we just didn't know they were dead...

Dangerous Genius

If you could I would like to be drawn holding a pie in front of Professor Kruelty. My Evil shall know no bounds for that woman.

Shameless Bunny

13,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Hygienic 200
Chaos Dirge
Delightfully Evil LordM
Chaos Dirge
Delightfully Evil LordM
Yo what's up? How's it going?
Who's your favourite ghost? Mine is Professor Kruelty, as you may be able to see.
I will take down Professor Kruelty. I am far more evil than she and I will prove it! I have pies!

Perhaps I'll save her the trouble and annihilate you right here and now twisted
Buuuuut, Da Mangaka might not appreciate annihilation, so I'll leave you be for now. rofl
You wish you could annihilate me you fictitious man servant. Go cower in fear to your precious Kruelty her soul shall be next!

There's a difference between a man servant and a minion! There's no need for fear and I never cower! Though it will be more fun to watch you writhing in agony by means of her hands. I will, however, do this. ~smashes your pies in a big messy mess~

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
violentdesire
Nice art, btw.

I like the twin ghosts, Tia and Tamara. They seem fun.

Mind if I choose you to draw in bloody style? ;D

Lonely Prophet

maybe me? redface

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
meiperfectneina19
Da Mangaka
meiperfectneina19

lol yup... we have been haunted by them for months now... we just didn't know they were dead...

But...how the hell does a pancake die? User Image
It's ridiculous. . .

Beloved Lunatic

13,725 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Da Mangaka
meiperfectneina19
Da Mangaka
meiperfectneina19

It's ridiculous. . .
well.... after it decomposes? or after it get eaten? lol na if it decomposes it probably creates life lol

Dangerous Genius

Delightfully Evil LordM
Chaos Dirge
Delightfully Evil LordM
Chaos Dirge
Delightfully Evil LordM
Who's your favourite ghost? Mine is Professor Kruelty, as you may be able to see.
I will take down Professor Kruelty. I am far more evil than she and I will prove it! I have pies!

Buuuuut, Da Mangaka might not appreciate annihilation, so I'll leave you be for now. rofl
You wish you could annihilate me you fictitious man servant. Go cower in fear to your precious Kruelty her soul shall be next!

There's a difference between a man servant and a minion! There's no need for fear and I never cower! Though it will be more fun to watch you writhing in agony by means of her hands. I will, however, do this. ~smashes your pies in a big messy mess~

You do not deserve the tittle of minion nor does she probably even consider you one.

You dare smash my pies!? I shall have you know that I have many more pies where that came from. My minions are always constantly making pies for this occasion. What will you doas you realize it was all for nothing?

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
meiperfectneina19
Da Mangaka
meiperfectneina19
Da Mangaka
meiperfectneina19

It's ridiculous. . .
well.... after it decomposes? or after it get eaten? lol na if it decomposes it probably creates life lol

Exactly User Image
Pancakes only decompose and give life. ..besides. . does that mean the batter is alive? The flour is alive.. .

. . .

I don't think I will be able to eat pancakes anymore. . . OTZ

Beloved Lunatic

13,725 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Da Mangaka
meiperfectneina19
Da Mangaka
meiperfectneina19
Da Mangaka
meiperfectneina19

It's ridiculous. . .

Exactly User Image
Pancakes only decompose and give life. ..besides. . does that mean the batter is alive? The flour is alive.. .

. . .

if they were bread I could understand... since then they would have yeast, which gives them "life"

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
meiperfectneina19
Da Mangaka
meiperfectneina19
Da Mangaka
meiperfectneina19

It's ridiculous. . .

Exactly User Image

. . .

if they were bread I could understand... since then they would have yeast, which gives them "life"

But's a stupid Pancake mix
If anything. . .the yeast dies when you cook it. . doesn't it? T_____ T;
This Gaia makes no sense. .

Beloved Lunatic

13,725 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Da Mangaka
meiperfectneina19
Da Mangaka
meiperfectneina19
Da Mangaka
meiperfectneina19

It's ridiculous. . .

Exactly User Image

. . .

But's a stupid Pancake mix
If anything. . .the yeast dies when you cook it. . doesn't it? T_____ T;
This Gaia makes no sense. .

lol is not like Gaia is ever known for making sense ^^

but well then there the yeast died the pancake is dead. *nods*

Shameless Bunny

13,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Hygienic 200
Chaos Dirge
Delightfully Evil LordM
Chaos Dirge
Delightfully Evil LordM
Chaos Dirge
Delightfully Evil LordM

You do not deserve the tittle of minion nor does she probably even consider you one.

You dare smash my pies!? I shall have you know that I have many more pies where that came from. My minions are always constantly making pies for this occasion. What will you doas you realize it was all for nothing?

What would you know of the most evil mind in all of Gaia? All my work against pies has always been appreciated, and there's nothing stopping me from deserving the minion title. Besides, henching is beneath me. It matters not if you have minions making pies, for all those pies will be destroyed as well. It's your minions that don't deserve to be minions and are wasting their time.

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Just a heads-up guys: The Art will be ready at night.
Right now I am at work and I can only sketch the avis. So I will need to upload them to color/re-line them

Please be patient, also notice again that I won't draw you all > _ >

Thank you

-Da Mangaka

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out