Other (please specify in a post) 0.067632850241546 6.8% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 207 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

cuttIebone's Widow

I don't believe in ghosts confused
Eternus Sadius
FMA 4 eva
Eternus Sadius
don't try to change wat i believe. i'm not crazy but i've seen one. "you have to see it to believe it": just cuz u havent seen one

Why would I try to change what you believe? I wouldn't. Your belief is just that. Yours. And no, you're not crazy. You see them, I attract them. We can't change that, but that's the way it is. And I NEVER said that you have to see it to believe it...

Just because I've never seen one doesn't mean they don't exist. I can't see them, but I know they're there because I can sense them.

sorry, someone recently brought up this topic calling me crazy in front of my friends

Yeah, no problem. People have said the same thing about me. Just beacause people can't understand or explain something, they simply assume that it does not exist...

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Awesome McGee
Never had an encounter, personally.

I just think all the ghost stories on TV are bullshit that's made up to get ratings.

Yeah, that's my impression as well. But then, it's TV... when is it ever real? Maybe the news? But even that is partially fiction these days >.>

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
FMA 4 eva
puppylove713
I'm not exactly sure if they exist or not, but I do know that some weird and unexplainable things have happened around my house....

I can understand that. I seem to attract spirits, myself...

I'll echo both of you. I've had strange occurrences around me ever since I was a kid. So I've always figured there was something going on. Even if it wasn't specifically ghosts. I highly doubt that sciences has fully explored all the possibilities here, so I remain open to pretty much any interpretations.

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
aTTypical
Awesome McGee

I just think all the ghost stories on TV are bullshit that's made up to get ratings.

Yeah, that's my impression as well. But then, it's TV... when is it ever real? Maybe the news? But even that is partially fiction these days >.>

For facts it's either the news or Discovery, pretty much.

Anxious Citizen

10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
I HAVE TEA PARTIES WITH GHOSTS. <3

Friendly Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
je ne taime pas

Well we don't believe in you either.

cuttIebone's Widow

RavenscarGhost
je ne taime pas

Well we don't believe in you either.
Coolio :]

Dapper Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
There is scientific proof of ghosts existing.

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Awesome McGee
aTTypical
Awesome McGee

For facts it's either the news or Discovery, pretty much.

Yeah... food network maybe too rofl

My brother and I used to watch those ghost hunter shows just to make fun of them and/or to try and figure out what was actually going on with the supposedly haunted sites. Most of them we were able to explain pretty easily.

Friendly Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
I believe that spirits and ghosts are real, yes. I mean, us as mortals do not know everything about everything yet, and perhaps never will.

Black holes for example. We cannot see them, but we know they exist. Perhaps in some mirrored dimension on a plane unseen by mortal eyes, the spirits of the post-living gather, until their mortal business is finished and they can move on to something greater. <3

cuttIebone's Widow

Elayne Sedai
There is scientific proof of ghosts existing.
Out of curiosity, what exactly is the proof?

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
RavenscarGhost
I believe that spirits and ghosts are real, yes. I mean, us as mortals do not know everything about everything yet, and perhaps never will.

Black holes for example. We cannot see them, but we know they exist. Perhaps in some mirrored dimension on a plane unseen by mortal eyes, the spirits of the post-living gather, until their mortal business is finished and they can move on to something greater. <3

True. We just don't know enough about the way our world/universe works to really say there's nothing going on. For crying out loud we haven't even finished exploring our own oceans yet. So who's to say there aren't ghosts or something like them?

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
The Nomad Xavier
aTTypical
As per your request: I checked other so I will now explain.

I believe in ghosts, but not as most people think of them. I'm not so sure that there are spirits of the dead hanging around >.> though I believe that people while living or dieing (just not after death) have the ability to leave behind energy or some sort of emotional stamp on places or objects. So a house could be "haunted" by the sad/angry/whatever energies left behind by a former resident which are detectable by the current. The former wouldn't necessarily be dead either, though they could be.

Does that make sense?

I know what you mean, I live in a '30's era house and most mornings at 4am I can hear heavy boots stomping up and down the hallway, the previous owner worked as contacter and most woke around then so... maybe that sound got stuck.

That's a funny way to say it, but yeah It's like the emotions, or in this case the sound, just kind of get stuck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff