<3 </3

Do you believe in ghosts?

Yes. 0.43961352657005 44.0% [ 91 ]
No. 0.20772946859903 20.8% [ 43 ]
Uncertain, but I believe they do, anyway. 0.28502415458937 28.5% [ 59 ]
Other (please specify in a post) 0.067632850241546 6.8% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 207 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

I am sick to death of hearing people say that ghosts are not real! They are so! Just because you can't see them and/or don't believe in them does NOT mean that they don't exist!

Care to argue? Place arguement here.

Animal Lover

I'm not exactly sure if they exist or not, but I do know that some weird and unexplainable things have happened around my house....

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conversationalist 100
It really depends on the person.
I myself believe in ghost with out a doubt.
But for some people it really terrifies them,
some people feel no connection to that type of stuff.
Either way I will not push my belief's onto them, they shall believe what they wish.
3nodding

Long-time Trash

10,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I believe their real....why else would you call a house that's been abandoned and remained so for 50 to 100 years..because it's haunted..
I mean...there's civil war soldiers...bodies that never been found or ID'ed..and still missing..and re and act...the battles...even in death..on foggy nights...and when it's freezing...out..
puppylove713
I'm not exactly sure if they exist or not, but I do know that some weird and unexplainable things have happened around my house....

I can understand that. I seem to attract spirits, myself...
Nerd Dreams
It really depends on the person.
I myself believe in ghost with out a doubt.
But for some people it really terrifies them,
some people feel no connection to that type of stuff.
Either way I will not push my belief's onto them, they shall believe what they wish.
3nodding

I know the feeling. Whay I don't know is why some people won't listen to what the other side has to say...?

Dangerous Lunatic

don't try to change wat i believe. i'm not crazy but i've seen one. "you have to see it to believe it": just cuz u havent seen one
BladeDevil
I believe their real....why else would you call a house that's been abandoned and remained so for 50 to 100 years..because it's haunted..
I mean...there's civil war soldiers...bodies that never been found or ID'ed..and still missing..and re and act...the battles...even in death..on foggy nights...and when it's freezing...out..

Not just Civil War soldiers, either. There are quite a few from the Salem Witch Trials, the Spanish Inquisition and the Black Death.

Heavenly Pumpkin

I do not believe in ghosts as the disembodied spirits of people, but I do think demons are real and can pose as "ghosts."

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
As per your request: I checked other so I will now explain.

I believe in ghosts, but not as most people think of them. I'm not so sure that there are spirits of the dead hanging around >.> though I believe that people while living or dieing (just not after death) have the ability to leave behind energy or some sort of emotional stamp on places or objects. So a house could be "haunted" by the sad/angry/whatever energies left behind by a former resident which are detectable by the current. The former wouldn't necessarily be dead either, though they could be.

Does that make sense?
Eternus Sadius
don't try to change wat i believe. i'm not crazy but i've seen one. "you have to see it to believe it": just cuz u havent seen one

Why would I try to change what you believe? I wouldn't. Your belief is just that. Yours. And no, you're not crazy. You see them, I attract them. We can't change that, but that's the way it is. And I NEVER said that you have to see it to believe it...

Just because I've never seen one doesn't mean they don't exist. I can't see them, but I know they're there because I can sense them.

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Never had an encounter, personally.

I just think all the ghost stories on TV are bullshit that's made up to get ratings.
WaaurufuWifwolf
I do not believe in ghosts as the disembodied spirits of people, but I do think demons are real and can pose as "ghosts."

Valid point.

Dangerous Lunatic

FMA 4 eva
Eternus Sadius

Why would I try to change what you believe? I wouldn't. Your belief is just that. Yours. And no, you're not crazy. You see them, I attract them. We can't change that, but that's the way it is. And I NEVER said that you have to see it to believe it...

Just because I've never seen one doesn't mean they don't exist. I can't see them, but I know they're there because I can sense them.

sorry, someone recently brought up this topic calling me crazy in front of my friends
aTTypical
As per your request: I checked other so I will now explain.

I believe in ghosts, but not as most people think of them. I'm not so sure that there are spirits of the dead hanging around >.> though I believe that people while living or dieing (just not after death) have the ability to leave behind energy or some sort of emotional stamp on places or objects. So a house could be "haunted" by the sad/angry/whatever energies left behind by a former resident which are detectable by the current. The former wouldn't necessarily be dead either, though they could be.

Does that make sense?

Perfect sense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas