Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Grave digging only brings trouble. You should have put away your spade and not even step foot in that graveyard if it meant upsetting all these ghosts.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, and you just plucked out the first eye, Mr. Gravedigger.
This looks really promising!
4laugh heart

Devoted Codger

Wheezey
Gravedigging is illegal mister!

Though it is an ample source for body parts...

I think you mean "grave robbing".
kjdasfvfds

Mythical Risk-Taker

8,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
I dont' see where you talk about the lovely mantis!
You monster!
All he wants is a hug!

EDIT: Okay I totally re-read your post, but still. YOU MOSNTER who cares if he's not a ghost!

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Oh, dear. I'm sure Anpu (better known as Anubis) has His reasons for letting them out. I'll try to console them and help them go on to their next Lives.

Questionable Shapeshifter

now this is intriguing..

9,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
You...DO NOT KILL GHOSTS! EVER! You purify them!
If you thought they were evil why the HELL did you release them from torment? talk2hand Ghosts have just as much right to be amongst the living as anything else in the world.
You even dare to touch these spirits and I'll...I'll perform unimaginable amounts of violence towards you! I'm a zombie! Who has been quarantined! You wanna see terrible and dangerous? I'll show ya terrible and dangerous!

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
Looks like we have a ghost problem and only us to stop it. *everyone runs away* ok it looks like it's up to me again. sweatdrop

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
4shi
Wheezey
Gravedigging is illegal mister!

Though it is an ample source for body parts...

I think you mean "grave robbing".

I agree - although it was used in medieval times as a way for doctors to learn about the Human Body. (Now we have hospitals and/or schools educating them.)
Grave digging - the simple task of digging the grave and covering it up after the coffin has been put in --is still a profession, although not a glamorous one.

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Katyasha_Jack
Looks like we have a ghost problem and only us to stop it. *everyone runs away* ok it looks like it's up to me again. sweatdrop

*taps your shoulder* Want some help? They don't scare me; I've dealt with ghosts before. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff