Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Girl

I have this idea that maybe as a part of the halloween event we may get an item that makes us blue and ghost-like just like our Ghost Guests here!

So he are some ghost spoons;

+ Do you want a ghost skin?
+ Are you tired of all the Ghost threads? xd

Buggy Survivor

15,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Invisibility 100

that would be cool and how would you be tired of the ghost threads? wll we are trying to do is keep the ghosts in the GCD so the rest of gaga is left out dramallama

IRL Exhibitionist

12,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
Yes! I can't wait! I can't handle all these ghosts anymore, I am overly excited! It reminds me of being a kid in Disneyland and running into all of my favorite characters. I peed a little then and I peed a little now. emo

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I'm not tired of it *yet*, Halloween hasn't even started yet! I think Halloween should be a month-long festival, though.

And another skin is always interesting, though I'm pleased with the simulacrum I've made with a few handy old items.

Magical Waffles

48,100 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Cool Cat 500
That would be kind of neat but I don't think it could make our outfits glow too. That would seem kind of complicated. Perhaps it would have ghost clothing options with it too.

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

[X] And here I thought you received a gift from the ghosts! ;w; How dare you make me all excited for nothing!

I have a feeling we will get that item. Not getting it would be weird and disappointing. 3nodding

I'm definitely not tired of all the Ghost threads. It makes me want the even to start even more, and I like to see what others think about what's happening.

Manly Girl

Computosaurus
Yes! I can't wait! I can't handle all these ghosts anymore, I am overly excited! It reminds me of being a kid in Disneyland and running into all of my favorite characters. I peed a little then and I peed a little now. emo
I know what you mean. I want this event to start already! And please don't pee too much.

Manly Girl

dancinjlg
That would be kind of neat but I don't think it could make our outfits glow too. That would seem kind of complicated. Perhaps it would have ghost clothing options with it too.
surprised Thats a good idea. Though I wish we could glow too.

@Pudding Disaster: Haha Sorry! XP
Halloween skins get me excited.

I like the idea of ghostly skins, but it would need to be different to the skins we already have. Imaginary friend has a white translucent skin, and uncanny form a light blue skin. Add the twilight sparkles and they both look pretty ghostly.

Perhaps if it were a skin+body mod, so we have the ghostly colours and no legs?

Manly Girl

S1mbo

I like the idea of ghostly skins, but it would need to be different to the skins we already have. Imaginary friend has a white translucent skin, and uncanny form a light blue skin. Add the twilight sparkles and they both look pretty ghostly.

Someone should try combining those items if then can. I doubt it's possible tho.

Witty Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ghost skin.

Now.

NOW GAIA NOW! scream

...but I just found out about our new ghost friends today! I'm not ready to stop playing with them yet! gonk But perhaps Rory can do us all a favor and kill *COUGH* I mean experiment for us and help us with those who want to be ghosts...

Magical Girl

14,200 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I would LOVE a ghost skin~ But something different from what's available. Maybe an eerie glow. x3
Ghosts are so interesting, I love hearing their backstories, so I'm not tired of it yet~

Romantic Gaian

User Image User Image User Image

I was thinking about a possible ghost skin, too. >> I'd like one.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
A Halloween skin would be pretty awesome. I wonder if anyone has suggested it in the SF yet. And, no I don't get tired of the ghost threads, they are just adding to the excitement of the event.

Romantic Gaian

Nonamori
S1mbo

Someone should try combining those items if then can. I doubt it's possible tho.

There's also that Spectral skin from Death Whisper. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out