Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
I love halloween... but is it sad that i am sort of afraid of the dark.... i hate stuff jumping out at me stare
I love halloween too!
im not scared of the dark, but one time me and my friends were trick or treating
and by accident one of my friends, she ran in to a pole!!

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
cococheesepie123
I love halloween too!
im not scared of the dark, but one time me and my friends were trick or treating

lol sounds like something i would do xD I just hate when people jump out -_- so i'm always the target on halloween...

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
i agree. sometimes i dont like halloween but being followed by NPC's can be interesting lol
xRikaBernkastelx
I love halloween... but is it sad that i am sort of afraid of the dark.... i hate stuff jumping out at me stare
adrenaline just makes it funnyer then ^^

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
ShikabaneHime25
i agree. sometimes i dont like halloween but being followed by NPC's can be interesting lol

hm... i wouldn't mind being stalked by one xD

I jump out at old women from behind bushes and from corners.

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
Harvesting

I jump out at old women from behind bushes and from corners.
lol

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Halloween is my favorite holiday, even surpassing Christmas. When people jump out at me and try to scare me, my reflexes go crazy and i flail out at them, usually with my hand in a fist. I'm sort of glad I do that, cuz they deserve it surprised
xRikaBernkastelx
cococheesepie123
I love halloween too!

lol sounds like something i would do xD I just hate when people jump out -_- so i'm always the target on halloween...

i know when people just jump out at u you get suprised, sometimes it scares me not always

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
xRikaBernkastelx
ShikabaneHime25

as long as they gave me candy @_@ then its ok but if they came to my house then i would get my dog....and it does NOT like ghosts. lol

Stubborn Gifter

I usually jump whenever I hear someone scream or jump. >>;

But other than that, if someone tries to scare me, that person will get a knuckle sandwich from me. Sorry, but my first instinct is self-defense instead of being scared. sweatdrop

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
xdeathnotex14
Halloween is my favorite holiday, even surpassing Christmas. When people jump out at me and try to scare me, my reflexes go crazy and i flail out at them, usually with my hand in a fist. I'm sort of glad I do that, cuz they deserve it surprised

The only time i went into one of those haunted houses at fairs i did the same thing... i fealt bad for hitting him but i didn't... they must get hurt A LOT

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
ShikabaneHime25
xRikaBernkastelx
ShikabaneHime25

as long as they gave me candy @_@ then its ok but if they came to my house then i would get my dog....and it does NOT like ghosts. lol

lol my dog's a big scaredy-cat... he'd probably run to me! xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces