• Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
idea

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
If youre emo, youre wasting your life...and your probably stupid anyway. do what u want...kill yourself for all I care!!! I shouldn't even waste my time on some emo freak like u....go hang yourself...idiot emo person...i bet youre ugly and fat too...

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
secret kitty kitty
idea

stupid biches

5,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
lililove30
secret kitty kitty
idea

stupid biches

Actually, you are the stupid b***h because you said you wouldn't waste your time yet you posted again (: This kid has a life, you are the one lacking one. Ps, learn to spell, slut >:3
lol this is funny. people who post emo are looking for attention and those who respond are looking for self empowerment. its funny how humans feed off each other like that.

Invisible Exhibitionist

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
hollytheawesome
lililove30
secret kitty kitty
idea

stupid biches

Actually, you are the stupid b***h because you said you wouldn't waste your time yet you posted again (: This kid has a life, you are the one lacking one. Ps, learn to spell, slut >:3

...Just a question...becuase I read her post and didn't see any spelling errors...maybe, and I could be wrong, you need to check again before name calling...But I'm just saying.

5,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Kyou Panda
hollytheawesome
lililove30
secret kitty kitty
idea

stupid biches

...Just a question...becuase I read her post and didn't see any spelling errors...maybe, and I could be wrong, you need to check again before name calling...But I'm just saying.

she missed a t in b***h

Invisible Exhibitionist

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
hollytheawesome
Kyou Panda
hollytheawesome
lililove30
secret kitty kitty
idea

stupid biches

she missed a t in b***h

Ah ok. I missed that.

5,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Kyou Panda
hollytheawesome
Kyou Panda
hollytheawesome
lililove30
secret kitty kitty
idea

stupid biches

she missed a t in b***h

Ah ok. I missed that.

mhm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out