Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
Original Characters Draw them please? I tip! Pm me ^_^

User Image

~~Lady Davia~~

You choose which one(s), there are 11/45 with bios now, lol.

Yamatra's Wife

Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100

User Image

~~Lady Davia~~

Yamatra's Wife

Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100

User Image

~~Lady Davia~~

Yamatra's Wife

Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100

User Image

~~Lady Davia~~

Yamatra's Wife

Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100

User Image

~~Lady Davia~~

Yamatra's Wife

Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100

User Image

~~Lady Davia~~

Yamatra's Wife

Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100

User Image

~~Lady Davia~~

Yamatra's Wife

Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100

User Image

~~Lady Davia~~

Yamatra's Wife

Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100

User Image

~~Lady Davia~~

Yamatra's Wife

Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100

User Image

~~Lady Davia~~

Timui's Husbando

Friendly Werewolf

Username: No One No Thing King 88
Contest #: 1
Number or words: [ erm... how do you do a word count >.> ]
Category: Short Story
Page Number this form is going on: 12
Entry:

Cold. Thats all I could say. I felt so cold, so very chilled to the bone. I didnt know why I felt that way. My eyes felt so heavy, as though I could not open them. Or something was keeping them shut. My arms felt the very same. What was going on. The air around me... it feels so dark and damp... Why cant I move....

Ok, lets try and think. Focus. Have to remain calm. What happened to me, and why is this stuff going on now? Why is it so quiet? Lets see...

Ok, yea. Two weeks ago. Its... coming back to me... slowly. I was an accountant at a law firm for a number of years. And it was such a good job, to. Had everything I could have ever wanted, and needed. I had a great girl, who I loved coming home to every night. Our one year anniversary was coming up soon. Yea, thats right... And I had a wonderful night planned for us. Dancing, eating and drinking, and then a big surprise at the fountain in the square. It was all set and paid for. All our friends were going to be there. It felt as though my past was finally letting go of me...

But then why am I here now? Why can I not move? Damn... Ok, try and get it together man... Gotta think, gotta think...

Oh yea... It was a week before our anniversary. And he... He showed up... My ex gfs twin brother... He showed up at my door, angry... Cursing me... Because his sister was the one who broke up with me, and then killed herself... He forever blamed me for it... But I hadnt been the one to do it! She was the one who suddenly called me up that day... Talking about how I was never good enough for her, and all other kinds of crazy talk... It wasnt my fault! He told me, right then and there... That I would pay, and he would rip it from me... All my happiness... Before I could stop him, he was gone... It began raining, hard...

The next couple days were uneventful... But then suddenly, my boss came up to me... Saying we had to talk... He told me the books had been cooked, and I was the one responsible. I couldnt get a word in edgewise, and he fired me on the spot.

I couldnt believe it... But I had to accept it... I packed my things, headed back home... But that wasnt the end of it...

Suddenly, all my friends started pulling back from me... As though I were a plague... But why? What had I done? Well, no matter... I still had my girl... Damn fair weather friends... Leaving for no reason at all. I mean, honestly...

Then, it was the night of the anniversary. I took my girl to the restraunt. We were having a nice time, and I made a toast. I told her I loved her, and my life was all the better for her. She sighed, and looked away. I asked what was wrong, she said nothing. We didnt speak for the rest of the night. As I dropped her off at home, she finally spoke up. Said she was leaving me. I was dumbfounded! Why? Why would she up and leave for no reason? She opened her door, and there he stood. My exs twin. He laughed, and pulled her to him. Saying they had been creeping behind my back for months. How he said he would get his revenge on me. Heartbroken, I could only turn as he forced her into a deep kiss, and she wrapped her arms about him. I hopped in my car, and drove off.

The next few days were horrible. I couldnt stop drinking, and my place became a wreck. I came home one day, and found that I couldnt get in. I had been evicted, and the landlord even kept all my things inside, so I couldnt get to them. What could I do? I was forced to be on the streets. During the rainy season. Damn it all...

Thats right... Im recalling it more... Yes... The last thing I recall, is being in an alley... Piss drunk... I felt sick, and cold... My breathing was so heavy, so ragged... All I could do to relieve the pain, was to close my eyes...

I heard so many sounds... A siren, people talking rapidly... Hurriedly... I couldnt understand... Something about... "Flat lining... low blood pressure... Get... syringe..." Then the voices stopped. And I fell asleep. Then I recall here...

This makes no sense... Damnit all... I have to... use.... All that I am... Must break... Whats holding... Me... There! My arms are free! Ok, let me try and move around... Wait a minute... Wood? All around me? Whats going on here?! Am I... Am I in a box?! Oh no... God no... Let me get whats on my eyes off... Damnit! Something is keeping them closed! Tch... Wait... is that a nail? Perfect... Just use this... pick at this string... There!

Its so dark... Whats going on? Hmm... Im in a box... Oh no... I... Im dead?! But how?! I cant believe this... My body even feels heavy... I feel bigger... Oh no... I must have swelled from that rain... They couldnt save me... Why... Why is this happening... to me...

Its his fault... He did all this... He took my love... My friends... My career... I cant believe this... I need to get out... I cant let it end like this...

"Is that so..."

Who said that?

"Me..."

Who are you?

"They call me Limit... I was like you, once... Died with regrets... I was killed for no reason... But thats neither here nor there..."

What do you want with me then, Limit?

"To tell you. No one came to your funeral. No one identified you. You were buried as a John Doe. But I know of a way to restore you to being..."

Can I get vengeance upon all those who put me here?

"But of course."

Then I dont care. Do it.

"Very well. The power of Gaia will flow into you. Your body will be changed, but youll have such power, and be amongst those like you. An entire, brand new world. And you can use it to strike back at those who harmed you so..."

Grant me this power.

Thats all I needed to say. Limit infused me with this power he spoke of. The ground erupted as I kicked the lid off of the coffin. I looked around, changed. Dark clothing, chains. My hands had gloves that were glowing. A laser blade at my side, and a slick, black hat. Shades in my pocket, that I calmly placed on me. A black cloak, and these high tech looking boots. Something out of a sci fi novel. I feel so energy coursing through me...

Look out. Time to get vengeance. This is the new world... Death took me, and evil people helped. But now, Ive been granted life by Death anew. Payback is a dish served cold. And theres nothing colder then a corpse coming for you...

Timui's Husbando

Friendly Werewolf

I dont know how to do a word count v.v Ill try and count them all, one by one and see how many there are, and edit from there. And I should say, the character of Limit is from another short novel I wrote, in case the Lady Davia wanted to read what happened to him >.>

Yamatra's Wife

Eternal Bookworm

21,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
No One No Thing King
I dont know how to do a word count v.v Ill try and count them all, one by one and see how many there are, and edit from there. And I should say, the character of Limit is from another short novel I wrote, in case the Lady Davia wanted to read what happened to him >.>

I haven't had a chance to read it yet but the word count is something Microsoft word does for you, no need to count them all out because i can find out ok?
Also, you may wat to re-read the rules and edit your post a little bit.

~~Lady Davia~~

Timui's Husbando

Friendly Werewolf

you are right m'lady. i corrected the problem now.
Hihi, Dav!
Sorry I haven't been on in a million years.
Dr. Franklin assigned another surprise essay, so I never had time to work on anything new or edit that play.
I'll go ahead and submit the stuff nao because I really want to try to get all of my papers done in time, and know I won't have time to work on anything else.
Sorry ^^'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces