No 0.13008130081301 13.0% [ 16 ]
Haven't decided yet 0.27642276422764 27.6% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 123 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 > >>

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
If you got any, post 'em! Classics, new material... anything goes!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am going to start with a real-life event... if you don't believe me, google it!

Quote:
Chuck Peck was among the 25 dead in the Los Angeles Metrolink crash on the 12th of September 2008. His family, knowing that Chuck was on the train that faithful evening, kept getting calls from his cell phone. No voice was on the other side of the line, no audible voices. All they could hear was static on the other side of the line.

Throughout the night, Chuck’s sons, brother, stepmother, sister and fiancee all got the phone calls after the crash had been reported. Chuck’s son believed his dad was alive and trying to contact them. Chuck’s son CJ kept yelling into the phone: “We love you, Hang in there. They are coming to get you.“‘

It was not until 3:28 a.m that the phone calls stopped. None of the family members got any more phone calls. One hour later, Los Angeles firefighters recovered the remains of Chuck Peck. Coroner’s officials told Peck’s family members that he was killed instantly. His body showed no sign that he lived even for a short time after the crash.

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
One of my own:

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Knock Knock

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
Another one:

Once upon a time I was afraid of death.

Not anymore.

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
And here's a classic:

Quote:
One day at a shopping mall in the afternoon, a woman was coming out of the mall from a shopping spree. She was in a happy mood. She had gotten to her car and loaded her stuff that she had bought into her trunk. When she was done loading, she shut the door of her trunk and she saw an old lady standing by the passenger side of her car.

The old woman said “Would you be a darling and give me a lift home? I don’t have a car and I was walking all day.” The woman said “I’d be happy to.” So she unlocked the door for the old woman.

As she started to make her way around the car to the driver’s side, she started to feel uncomfortable. So when she got in the car, she looked in her purse and said “Darn, I can’t find my credit card. I’m going inside to see if anybody found it.” The old woman said “I’ll wait for you here.”

The woman left to go look for help. Then she found a security guard and told him the situation. They went back to the woman’s car and the passenger door was wide open. On the seat of the car was a shopping bag that the old woman had been carrying. Inside of the bag was the old woman’s dress and a gray haired wig, along with a huge butcher’s knife, a video camera, and a roll of duct tape.

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Quote:
It wasn’t a big deal at first, you know? It was just another story online, one you’d read in the comments of a YouTube video, designed to scaring you into posting it on eight other videos. You know the kind, where you die a horrible death or your crush will reject you if you don’t spread the word? I didn’t think anything of it at the time, but now it’s the only thing I can think about.

The comment started by saying that “she hasn’t left me alone in days” and “by reading this, she’ll come for you.” I don’t even remember the exact wording because it was late and I was tired and I’d seen a hundred other comments like it before.

I forgot all about it.

Until she started coming after me.

It started with little things. A flash in the corner of my vision, a strange shadow on the hallway floor. Then it got worse. I started to hear whispering when I was alone in the house, giggling, the sound of footsteps. I now know that she was teasing me. Sort of like how a cat will clamp its paw over a mouse’s tail and bat at it before it kills it.

Mirrors were the worst. She liked to stand just out of frame when I was brushing my hair, so when I shifted my head to get the other side, she would be there, standing next to the bookshelf, with her long, tangled hair, matted with blood, falling down her shoulders. And that grin.

Oh, God, that grin.

Her teeth were always bloody. I was never sure if it was her blood, or… I don’t even know.

Every night it seemed to get worse. I would see her on my way to class, in the rear view mirror of my car, dragging her talon-like fingernails across her own, rotting flesh as I stared in abject terror.

For a while I put it off to sleep deprivation. Finals, you know?

And then she came to me.

It was late, so late it was technically early. I couldn’t sleep because all I could hear was her giggling. I covered my face with the pillow and shut my eyes tight, when I felt something cold on my hand.

I was paralyzed with fear. It was sharp and it was cold and it was moving down my arm towards my elbow.

“Come out to play,” she said in that lilting, upsetting voice I’d heard one too many times before.

I screamed and sat up but she was gone. For the moment.

My biggest mistake was when I talked to her. I’d just stepped out of the shower and she was right there when I opened the curtains. I shrieked and stumbled back and she leaned down to me.

“Why?” I asked. “Why are you doing this?”

She told me why. It was because I knew something about her. That altercation ended with a serious head injury that landed me in the hospital.

That’s where I am now.

I can’t take this anymore. I’m just one person, it’s too much. I know what I have to do. I think I always knew.

God, I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry.

Her name is Nora. She should be there soon.

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
Another one:

My mother told me that she thinks my fingernails are to short.

Maybe she's right.

I hurts so much when I rip them off with my pincer.

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
I came here expecting creepy pasta. You know. Creepy pasta. The edible kind. *cries*

Though those stories are kinda creepy. o.o

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Rya Dracosin
I came here expecting creepy pasta. You know. Creepy pasta. The edible kind. *cries*

I am sorry. Here.

User Image

Also:

Quote:
Did you ever see one of those videos where you are asked to look for, or follow a specific thing through out the video? Then, at the end, they reveal that as were watching, something large and intrusive moved around in plain sight and you never even noticed it. Its frightening how often that happens, like how I just moved from the doorway into your room as you read this.

6,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
Kufufufufufufufufu~ Lets get some Pastas up~ Hmmm, any requests while I looks one I wanna post?

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
Rya Dracosin

Creepy stories are the best ones. biggrin

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Quote:
Read the following out loud:

“Molly is here.”

If you did exactly as I told you, you are safe. Simply leave the room you are in for a while.

If you said it in your mind… well. That’s where she is now.
Ooooh... I like em, Ami.

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
Another one of my stories. Haha, I like to write scary stories.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven black trash bags is thrown into the sea.

Missing: Nicholas Swanson, 4 years.

I expect lots of Slenderman!

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
You know what? The document posting style might be pretty, but I can't be bothered with it anymore. sweatdrop

Quote:
Every time you exhale, a little bit of your soul escapes. Luckily, you almost always inhale it back before anyone else gets to it. Almost.

Ever fogged up a mirror with your breath?

Don’t do that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces