Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
want a true story?
here's mine....

Oct. 29, our halloween party. It was held in our school. 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. During the party, some of my classmates started eating while I was staring at my work, I designed the classroom, it was awesome. The window who was looking odd that night caught my eye. I stared at it for a while. Then I approach a friend of mine to look at it closely. We looked through the window. It was overlooking a semi-forest thing near our school. We saw an old house. Left, old, broken. I stared at it closely, hoping that I would see what it really looks like. After an hour, I saw something glowing near that house. I thought it was a lamp so i stared at it and realized it wasn't. It was something floating, floating in mid-air. I called my friend and when I looked back, it was gone. I saw something in the window of the house. It was a girl, looking straight back at me.

Next morning, I asked our principal. She said, no one lives there. The past owner of the house was tortured to death by the owner of the land. The mother was beheaded and chopped. The father was skinned without anesthesia. The little girl, their daughter was raped. Her hair was burnt by the lamp. Her hands was taken-off and her eyes was used as a replacement to the doll's eyes.

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
KamiKazeKenji

It was 2 years ago....

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
that ghost encounter was a trigger to my sixth sense.... i started seeing walking shadows with no source, faces on mirrors,, it started my physicness .. i can foresee events through my dreams

Spooky Specter

12,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Angels might not come when you call them...

Once, there was an old fellow named Larry Berger, who wasn't afraid of anybody alive, but anyone who was dead scared the wits out of him. One night, he was driving his old jeep in the country side, when it started to rain. Since his jeep didn't have a top to it, he decided to look for shelter.

The first place he came to, he didn't even stop. It was an old, abandoned cabin. It was probably dry as a bone inside, but he knew for fact that it was haunted, and he wasn't going to go there.

The next place he came to was an old church. It hadn't been used in years. All of the glass had been broken out of the windows, but it still had parts of the roof intact, so he parked his jeep and ran inside.

He crowed around until he found a pew and sat down. He was right. It was nice and dry in there. But just then, a flash of lightning struck, and he saw he wasn't the only one in that church. There were people in every pew, and they were all dressed in white, bowing their heads as if they were praying.

"These must be ghosts!" he said " They must have come in from some graveyard to get dry!"

So he got up, ran down the aisle and ran smack into one of the ghosts, and the ghost said

"BAA!"

...True story. ninja

...But they'll always be there when you need them.

Spooky Ghost

31,425 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
KamiKazeKenji
Sailor Kerova
Here's one. A family with two kids, an infant and a toddler, move into a house that was once owned by an old man. The old man didn't like children so would often torment them when they were trying to sleep.

No one knew that the nursery had once been the old man's bedroom.

One day, the toddler went to her mother and told her that a scary man was keeping her and little brother from sleeping. Being worried, the mother went into the nursery and told the old man's spirit that he needed to leave her children alone and leave the house.

After that, the nursery was placed in the parents' bedroom and the parents slept in the room that was once the nursery. The old man wasn't heard from again.

Here's a bonus for you.....it's a true story.
Pics or it didn't happen. lol

No, just kidding. Where's your source? I'm interested to know.

My mother told me about it when I was trying to find a good ghost story for an english assignment a few years back. No one believed me when I said it was true and since I wasn't really old enough to remember it, all I have is her version.

7,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sailor Kerova
KamiKazeKenji
Sailor Kerova
Here's one. A family with two kids, an infant and a toddler, move into a house that was once owned by an old man. The old man didn't like children so would often torment them when they were trying to sleep.

One day, the toddler went to her mother and told her that a scary man was keeping her and little brother from sleeping. Being worried, the mother went into the nursery and told the old man's spirit that he needed to leave her children alone and leave the house.

After that, the nursery was placed in the parents' bedroom and the parents slept in the room that was once the nursery. The old man wasn't heard from again.

My mother told me about it when I was trying to find a good ghost story for an english assignment a few years back. No one believed me when I said it was true and since I wasn't really old enough to remember it, all I have is her version.
Waitaminute, YOU'RE one of the kids from the story? eek

Spooky Ghost

31,425 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
KamiKazeKenji
Sailor Kerova
KamiKazeKenji
Sailor Kerova

Waitaminute, YOU'RE one of the kids from the story? eek

Yeah. I was the toddler.

7,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
II Seeker II
want a true story?
here's mine....

Oct. 29, our halloween party. It was held in our school. 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. During the party, some of my classmates started eating while I was staring at my work, I designed the classroom, it was awesome. The window who was looking odd that night caught my eye. I stared at it for a while. Then I approach a friend of mine to look at it closely. We looked through the window. It was overlooking a semi-forest thing near our school. We saw an old house. Left, old, broken. I stared at it closely, hoping that I would see what it really looks like. After an hour, I saw something glowing near that house. I thought it was a lamp so i stared at it and realized it wasn't. It was something floating, floating in mid-air. I called my friend and when I looked back, it was gone. I saw something in the window of the house. It was a girl, looking straight back at me.

Next morning, I asked our principal. She said, no one lives there. The past owner of the house was tortured to death by the owner of the land. The mother was beheaded and chopped. The father was skinned without anesthesia. The little girl, their daughter was raped. Her hair was burnt by the lamp. Her hands was taken-off and her eyes was used as a replacement to the doll's eyes.
Oh, geez. That's gruesome.
Amandy-Chan

Once, there was an old fellow named Larry Berger, who wasn't afraid of anybody alive, but anyone who was dead scared the wits out of him. One night, he was driving his old jeep in the country side, when it started to rain. Since his jeep didn't have a top to it, he decided to look for shelter.

The first place he came to, he didn't even stop. It was an old, abandoned cabin. It was probably dry as a bone inside, but he knew for fact that it was haunted, and he wasn't going to go there.

The next place he came to was an old church. It hadn't been used in years. All of the glass had been broken out of the windows, but it still had parts of the roof intact, so he parked his jeep and ran inside.

He crowed around until he found a pew and sat down. He was right. It was nice and dry in there. But just then, a flash of lightning struck, and he saw he wasn't the only one in that church. There were people in every pew, and they were all dressed in white, bowing their heads as if they were praying.

"These must be ghosts!" he said " They must have come in from some graveyard to get dry!"

So he got up, ran down the aisle and ran smack into one of the ghosts, and the ghost said

"BAA!"

...True story. ninja

Something's off about this story. Any spirit that would take refuge in a church wouldn't try to scare someone.

Spooky Specter

12,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
KamiKazeKenji
Amandy-Chan

"BAA!"

...True story. ninja

Something's off about this story. Any spirit that would take refuge in a church wouldn't try to scare someone.

Erm...it was a joke. "BAA" It was a goat, not a ghost. Ha ha. Punny?

7,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Amandy-Chan
KamiKazeKenji
Amandy-Chan

"BAA!"

...True story. ninja

Erm...it was a joke. "BAA" It was a goat, not a ghost. Ha ha. Punny?

Baha, ohh, ok. Very punny indeed.

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
There was a boy and a girl, and they were deeply in love. They would often have picnics and spend their free time on a cliff over looking the ocean, because not only was the view beautiful, but it was a local superstition that kissing on that cliff would lead the couple to a long and happy life together.

After some time, the boy began to lose interest in the girl, although her feelings for him never changed. One day the boy told the girl he wanted to commit suicide by jumping off the cliff with her, because he heard that if they died together from that cliff, they would be together forever. The girl was at first taken aback by his request, but soon agreed, as she loved him so very much, and would do anything for him.

When the time came, the two stood on the edge of the cliff, hands clasped tightly together. The boy counted to 3, and they both prepared to leap from the edge. At "3" the girl jumped, and the boy let go of her hand. She twisted to face him as she fell, and he waved cruelly still atop the cliff. The girl's body crashed against the rocks below, and disappeared into the sea.

Many months later, the boy already had a new love. This girl also knew of the superstitions surrounding the cliff, and wanted to kiss him there, to ensure a happy relationship. The boy had not returned to that spot since the day he feigned committing suicide, and had no interest in going back. However after quite a bit of begging and pleading, his new love talked him into it.

The happy couple brought a picnic meal, and kissed while watching a very lovely sunset. The two were completely engrossed in each other, that it took a moment for them to notice a strange scratching noise.

When the boy finally noticed, he pulled away from the girl and listened carefully. The scratching noise grew louder, and seemed to be coming from below the cliff. He was beginning to feel uncomfortable, and tried to convince the girl they should leave. The girl however was enjoying herself, and did not want to go. She suggested if the noise bothered him so much, he should just go see what was causing it. At first he hesitated, but not wanting to look cowardly, he made his way to the cliff edge.

He peered down the cliff, to where it met the dark ocean. Near the bottom he saw a dark shape move, and he let out a surprised gasp. The dark shape stopped moving, and a white face looked up at him. The face twisted into wide grin, then started up the cliff towards him with inhuman speed.

The boy let out a shriek, and fell backwards. As he tried to crawl away from the cliff's edge, he felt a hand on his shoulder. The hand turned him, and he was face to face with the white rotting face of his first love. She smiled even wider.

"Forever." She whispered, and then she pulled him off the cliff, and into the ocean with her.

(sorry this is so long >< )
My all time favorite ghost story has to be The Red Masque of Death by Edgar Allen Poe. I'm rather sure most have read/heard of the story.

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Fast Moving Zombie
My all time favorite ghost story has to be The Red Masque of Death by Edgar Allen Poe. I'm rather sure most have read/heard of the story.

That is a fantastic story, one of my favorites of his!
Madame Mae
Fast Moving Zombie

I enjoyed your posted story as well. Twisted, very twisted. It is interesting how the scariest stories are of those who are evil people, not just the stories about ghost themselves?

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Fast Moving Zombie
Madame Mae
Fast Moving Zombie

I enjoyed your posted story as well. Twisted, very twisted. It is interesting how the scariest stories are of those who are evil people, not just the stories about ghost themselves?

Thank you~

Maybe because you can enjoy the story more, knowing the evil person gets what they deserved? ;x You are right though~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff