Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jolie Ciel's Senpai

Man-Hungry Gawker

Mantis has expressed his enjoyment of shuffleboard and horseshoes. Are there any items that relate to those games?

ghgvjj's Compadre

Hotheaded Pie-Maker

Jolie Ciel's Senpai

Man-Hungry Gawker

Thanks! I might go for the mood bubble...
Why did Mantis Sr reply to some people in their pm and not me? ):

Mantis Sr i bow down to you!
ensoleillement

User Image

did you attach something to bribe him into answering??

(some prunes maybe XD )
darumapyon
ensoleillement

User Image

did you attach something to bribe him into answering??

(some prunes maybe XD )

Ahhh c:
not yet.

Mckeegles's Partner

Toothsome Wyvern

8,565 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
Yay, my art is in Sweet Media!
AND I GOT A PM BACK FROM MANTIS SR.! ->U<-
News: He has a foyer and my art is going to hang there.

Also: I have decided that all my Halloween avis are going to be ghosts. :3 Ghost vampires, ghost werewolves, etc.
A group of people getting behind the figure who gets behind everyone? Intriguing and disturbing at the same time. I would like to conduct a study on what part of the brain that makes you all so creepy. Whoever survives the operation gets a cookie.

ghgvjj's Compadre

Hotheaded Pie-Maker

I don't know if that cookie is really worth it..

and awesome :O I'm sure his foyer is happy to have it there

Sparkly Phantom

17,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
[NPC] Labtech Rory
A group of people getting behind the figure who gets behind everyone? Intriguing and disturbing at the same time. I would like to conduct a study on what part of the brain that makes you all so creepy. Whoever survives the operation gets a cookie.

It's not creepy to try to make contact with a benevolent, but lurking, spirit.. Am I right?

Tipsy Lunatic

[NPC] Labtech Rory

: O COOKIE! make it prune flavored so I can give it to Sr. Mantis >3<

Dapper Bear

[NPC] Labtech Rory

c: Thanks for the compliment~ heart

Did you know Mantis Sr. before his death, I wonder...? He seems to know you from a post or two of his. and not too kindly...

Sparkly Phantom

17,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
I have changed my avatar in order to lurk like him.

Mantis daughter cosplay!

Mckeegles's Partner

Toothsome Wyvern

8,565 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
[NPC] Labtech Rory

Rory, you are waaay creepier than Mantis. All Mantis wants are . . . friends; you want our organs and that's not okay. mad

Dapper Bear

psychoslaphead
[NPC] Labtech Rory

Rory, you are waaay creepier than Mantis. All Mantis wants are . . . friends; you want our organs and that's not okay. mad

Oh dang. Burned. surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces