Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

16,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
The minute I found out Pancakes died, I hopped right on the forums to honor his death! I think I speak for everyone when I say that Pancakes will be missed. crying

User Image

In his honor, I've complied a collection of videos that express my feelings towards the sweet deliciousness that was Pancakes!

The world was such a bright and happy place when Pancakes entered this world! He had a way of making people happy and inspiring great things! Unfortunately, Pancakes's father taped a San Fransisco Giants game over the tape of him being born, but luckily, someone on youtube was able to re-create it.

It must have been so wonderful to be born surrounded by his friends and family! When re-creating this for the dedication, Nutella got a little emotional, But an hour in her trailer and three tissue boxes later, she was fine.

I remember the good 'ol days, when Pancakes was still with us! He had such a flare for life! Such Gusto! Such zest! He always lived by the age old saying "Carpe Deim" or "Seize the Day"! Of course, in his case, it would be "Seize the Morning", as his favorite time of the day was breakfast

I know Pancakes always made me wanna dance!

Now that Pancakes has passed on, he is now survived by his brother Waffles and his sister, French Toast. Here is a little video they did when they were in high school together

Waffles got the lead part because Pancakes broke his leg at the last minute and couldn't do that dance. Poor fella

And now that Pancakes is gone, it seems like everyone is up in arms. We all wish that he was with us, and some people are having trouble coping. Like this poor guy here.

No...no she don't got no Pancake mix, because no mix could ever replace the love we had in out hearts for Pancakes

And so with this last dedication, we bid farewell to out beloved Pancakes...

User Image

(NOTE: I do not own the videos! I only own the text put with them. The owners of the videos are the youtube screen names as follows:
Video 1: GiR2007
Video 2: xxxRAISORxxx
Video 3: AlbinoBlack Sheep
Video 4: wolf626)

Dapper Dabbler

16,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Shameless Cutie-Pie

RIP Pancakes. Your sweet deliciousness will forever be missed. crying
Dearly beloved, we come together to mourn the passing of poor pancakes...

Peaceful Spirit

20,440 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
So...do pancakes die when we eat them...?

Shirtless Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
RIP crying

Cold Snowflake

♥ Nooo! Say it isn't so! How will I get my pancake fix now? ;~; ♥

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
pancakes, you will be missed... I LOVE YOU PANCAKES~~ crying
*plays bugal*

Devoted Nerd

9,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Insert cosplay here
*plays bugal*

The gif on your sig is EPIC. Where did you find it? (and RIP Pancakes... I'm cravin them at this very moment T crying T)

X_icewhip_X's Husband

Intellectual Mage

6,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
My children.... the dark pancake lord has fallen. THE AGE OF THE WAFFLE HAS BEGUN!!!
CelebiBaby
Insert cosplay here
*plays bugal*

The gif on your sig is EPIC. Where did you find it? (and RIP Pancakes... I'm cravin them at this very moment T crying T)

Photobucket. =3=
I LOVE YOU PANCAKES! -stares over grave, shedding a SINGLE tear- you will be missed...
Goodbye Pancakes, now a moment of silence.

what time's lunch?

nah, im joking. seriously though, a moment of silence.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff