Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Dameon Grey~
Pixeldoodle
Sir, you are selfish. I, myself, did not and will not donate (since I can't), but those people living in Haiti are awfully poor. You have no heart for saying this. It makes no sense to tell the world that we don't have to donate (when it's so obvious) if you care and donated. I do not believe you for that matter, what's the point of you donating if you're gonna tell us not to? You are going no where in life, my friend.

Jesus Christ, read my post again sweetie. XD

I most certainly didn't say DON'T DONATE. What I said was, no where is it written that we HAVE to.

I'm addressing people who are complaining about "having" to donate, as in they don't want to, and they don't care. Do you understand?

I myself am a person who does care and who DID donate.

For God's sake, was I really that unclear?

Well I have an idea MAKE THE POST BIGGER HOW BOUT THAT
Ishin Ninja
No you really wernt unclear I think you made a great statement, people just don't know how to read or for that matter keep there judgemental statments to them selfs ;D

emo Thanks, that made me happy. XD
BabyNaru
~Dameon Grey~
Pixeldoodle
Sir, you are selfish. I, myself, did not and will not donate (since I can't), but those people living in Haiti are awfully poor. You have no heart for saying this. It makes no sense to tell the world that we don't have to donate (when it's so obvious) if you care and donated. I do not believe you for that matter, what's the point of you donating if you're gonna tell us not to? You are going no where in life, my friend.

I most certainly didn't say DON'T DONATE. What I said was, no where is it written that we HAVE to.

I'm addressing people who are complaining about "having" to donate, as in they don't want to, and they don't care. Do you understand?

So.... you know how to read.... you just need glasses?

Are we two Haiti supporters fighting amongst each other? XD
~Dameon Grey~
Ishin Ninja
No you really wernt unclear I think you made a great statement, people just don't know how to read or for that matter keep there judgemental statments to them selfs ;D

emo Thanks, that made me happy. XD

;D yay! :3
Immortal Dark Elf
yes it is unclear

but of course im jk
~Dameon Grey~
BabyNaru
~Dameon Grey~
Pixeldoodle

So.... you know how to read.... you just need glasses?

Are we two Haiti supporters fighting amongst each other? XD

haha yuh they do because I could read it just fine. Its just the fact of actually wanting to read it LOL
wasnt meaning that in a bad way btw >>
Immortal Dark Elf
Immortal Dark Elf
yes it is unclear

but of course im jk

Well, kidding or not gonk I feel this thread deserves an epic fail. crying .... Oh well...

Timid Reveler

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Thank you for posting this with a rational, calm tone.
It's certainly better than the rest of these flames flying around. 3nodding
zNOMbie
Thank you for posting this with a rational, calm tone.
It's certainly better than the rest of these flames flying around. 3nodding

I tried, but it seemds the more calm I was about it, the more cynical and rude I sounded. sweatdrop
~Dameon Grey~
Immortal Dark Elf
Immortal Dark Elf
yes it is unclear

but of course im jk

Well, kidding or not gonk I feel this thread deserves an epic fail. crying .... Oh well...

No way, you have a perfectly valid point. Gaia is doing a nice thing giving people the option to help out but they are forcing no one. People really shouldn't complain about this project, it's not like they have anything to lose by it being offered if they don't or can't take part in it.
Ishin Ninja

I understood it 3nodding
~Dameon Grey~
Ishin Ninja

I understood it 3nodding

=D alrighty, Thats good then :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff