Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm interested in knowing why you guys are helping out a place that (In my eyes) doesn't need it. If you want me to be completely honest 10 grand USD can do a s**t load of repairs and that's just from one place... Seriously I don't think Haiti was that big a deal.
why not and where did you get 10 grand buckaroos lol there has to be proof

and why are you so selfish??

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
I have just one question...are you ******** serious??! They need it a LOT! and that quake was a very big deal stare

Blessed Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
Protomega
I'm interested in knowing why you guys are helping out a place that (In my eyes) doesn't need it. If you want me to be completely honest 10 grand USD can do a s**t load of repairs and that's just from one place... Seriously I don't think Haiti was that big a deal.

I agree. We might as well take over with the help we have given them. They are draining our already indebted country.
well first of all you should help them cause they need it... and what if in the future u.s needs help they may even lend a hand rigth? its better to help others and share your blessings to them.
Protomega
lots of people got injured in the earthquake so i think we do need to help them, but 10 grand USD is maybe a bit too much.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff