Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Don't you know? Everything that's not Christian must be worshipping the devil. <.<

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
The_Dream_Dancer
iMutilate
Sooo, 9/11 caused by the Christian God, eh?

Now maybe he can answer why the terrorists didn't believe in his religion, then?

And how did Japan start the 2nd World War?

I'm pretty sure that involved Hitler invading Poland and causing a chain reaction. America and Japan were AFK at this time. >.>

*headdesks*
User Image I agree.
Yilanti Midnight
Don't you know? Everything that's not Christian must be worshipping the devil. <.<

Yes. it appears that way. =o Ain't it great! We're all children of satan who don't worship Christ?(Sarcasm...is christian..but still)

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
Acora Z3RO
xiiPUERTO RICOiix
maybe they didnt had a pact with the devil but a lot of them practice voodoo isnt that have to do something with the devil?
Being the hero is relative...

See, this pisses me off. You're basing what you believe in a total lack of proof. In fact the majority of Haiti is Roman Catholic nowadays, and even the ones who practice Haitian Vodou don't worship the Devil. Haitian Vodou is a mix of Caribbean religions, and African ones. They don't even have a devil in their religion.

...But sniper bullets aren't.
I squirted soda out of my nose that was so funny. It was like a big a** "your an idiot" to everyone who believes 'your not a christian, so you are an affiliate with the devil'
Because tectonic plates must have had absolutely nothing to do with it, obviously. I hope Pat Robertson shits himself.

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
If only the idiots in the CB were replaced by level headed people like you.

Scratch that if only idiots everywhere were replaced by level headed people like you.

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hey Orgasmic - nice thread post! I heard about this guy from a classmate and was just shocked that anyone could be so heartless after such a devastating natural disaster in a country as poor as Haiti.

I bet few people know that Haiti was THE top producer of sugar and coffee in the 1700s. It was a very prosperous nation for quite some time until the fight for independence - upon which slavery ended and the people were left to survive as unpaid workers. From then on, the country has been severely impoverished. Thank you 11th grade history class research. I suppose it's one reason I feel so strongly about this disaster...

Plus, we hear about the deforestation, the lack of building regulations, and so on. It's a sad, sad world. As one rescue worker was quoted, "What happens after the help has left? Will there even be an after?"
kuroi_chii1
Acora Z3RO
xiiPUERTO RICOiix
maybe they didnt had a pact with the devil but a lot of them practice voodoo isnt that have to do something with the devil?

See, this pisses me off. You're basing what you believe in a total lack of proof. In fact the majority of Haiti is Roman Catholic nowadays, and even the ones who practice Haitian Vodou don't worship the Devil. Haitian Vodou is a mix of Caribbean religions, and African ones. They don't even have a devil in their religion.

I squirted soda out of my nose that was so funny. It was like a big a** "your an idiot" to everyone who believes 'your not a christian, so you are an affiliate with the devil'

See, that's part of the reason I'm not Christian, and that the religion pisses me off. Sure, there are plenty of good, kind Christians, but then there are people who believe that everyone is going to hell if they don't believe like they do.

Liberal Capitalist

10,200 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Acora Z3RO
xiiPUERTO RICOiix

And there we are. Voodoo is merely a tribal religion. It's not bad to believe in Native American gods, so I don't see what's the difference. However, voodoo has been commonly shown as a bad thing, which is terrible. But heck, if the red scare is still around, I'm not surprised.

And thanks Heian! That means a lot to me. How are you doing?

Liberal Capitalist

10,200 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Exasperated Waffles
i dident take the time to read that >.>

Well, now, you're not being a well-informed poster, now are you? Don't do that. Go back and read it. At least show me respect for my efforts. If you weren't going to read it, don't waste time by saying that. xp

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Well, enough and you?

I remember when I saw the newsbreak of this quake in the college cafeteria - just a big crying moment. And now with an estimated 50,000+ believed dead it's as I told my boyfriend - this is the last thing Haiti EVER needed.

Liberal Capitalist

10,200 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Yilanti Midnight

Of course. Which means that Buddha is also the devil, along with Guan Yin, the boddhisavta of mercy, who sacrificed herself to save her ungrateful father. Of course.

My family loves Guan Yin. I love what she represents.

Liberal Capitalist

10,200 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
kuroi_chii1
The_Dream_Dancer
iMutilate
Sooo, 9/11 caused by the Christian God, eh?

Now maybe he can answer why the terrorists didn't believe in his religion, then?

And how did Japan start the 2nd World War?

I'm pretty sure that involved Hitler invading Poland and causing a chain reaction. America and Japan were AFK at this time. >.>

*headdesks*
User Image I agree.

Headdesks and facepalms always make me laugh. <3

Liberal Capitalist

10,200 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Modest Demidov
Because tectonic plates must have had absolutely nothing to do with it, obviously. I hope Pat Robertson shits himself.

AHAHAHAHA!!! rofl rofl rofl

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Voodoo came from the culture of the African slaves. Although it is still practiced, and indeed is part of the concern for the corpses in the road (voodoo rituals must take place before the bodies are allowed to be touched) it doesn't mean a damned thing to whether or not 'they got what they deserved'. People like Pat Robertson shouldn't be allowed to call themselves men of God. /*end rant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff