Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you help?

Yes! 0.77222222222222 77.2% [ 139 ]
No.. :( 0.077777777777778 7.8% [ 14 ]
Toxic Friday is having MAJOR family issues and wont be as active as before.. 0.15 15.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 180 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 328 329 330 > >> >>> »|

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Since people on Gaiaonline want to help but don't have funds to donate, I will be donating $0.10 to Haiti for every 10 pages past in this topic! I will be more then happy to show the receipt of the donation when I make it! I will be making the donation through PayPal to a foundation called "Save the Children: Haiti Earthquake Children in Emergency" on January18th 2010 and on January 22nd 2010! I may make more donations after that depending on my funds!

The Rule's
1. Follow Gaia's T.o.S
2. Don't stretch the page
3. No spamming!
4. No excessive swearing/cussing

[$0.10 will be added every 10 page's!]

Albino Blacksheep-x and I Will Be Donating: $0.00 on January20th 2010

We HAVE donated a total of $1.22

Earn Gold && Money For The Donation Pot!

The 3 most active posters through January 17, 2010 - January 22, 2010 will receive 25,000g each!

I will add $0.02 to the donation pot and give you 1,000g for every banner made for this topic! (banners must be approved by me)

=============================================================================

Thread Moderators
owner Toxic Friday
co owner Albino Blacksheep-x
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black List
Rule 2 zZaWeSoMeNeSsZz
Rule 2 Zenally
Rule 2 rockstar_forever95
Rule 2 kingjones6415
=============================================================================

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/haiti-quake/we-are-donating-0-10-to-haiti-for-every-10-pages-win-25k/t.57958537/][img]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/Mashumari/haiti.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/haiti-quake/we-are-donating-0-10-to-haiti-for-every-10-pages-win-25k/t.57958537/][img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/nyrocoryn/haitibanner.jpg[/img][/url]

==============================================================================

Donate water to Haiti for free! Just answer questions!

Toxic Friday has donated: 242 cups of water!
That wasn't annoying or unnecissary at all Zenally......
Some people can't seem to let a good thing start anymore.
Kurunu, maybe next time you should avoid quoting the rule-breaking post. That way the page looks like it actually hasn't gone completely batshit from the start. On the other hand it's a little late for that... But screw it.
A Bump for Haiti.
II-Littl3-Mizz-R4v3r-II's avatar Cuddles-Will-Die's avatar v3it luvz u lots's avatar Ninja Stacie's avatar faith cullen 7799's avatar 101_Super_Soccar_Girl_101's avatar
i want to help also! 3nodding
I wonder if anyone else will join, or if this thread died thanks to the idiocy... It would be a shame if it did.
Ignore the earlier comment, others obviously think this is a good idea despite the idiocy... Or at least one other. Which is as good a start as any.

6,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
bumps
the idiocy WILL and probably DID kill the thread
Another Bump.
Mashumari
bumps
the idiocy WILL and probably DID kill the thread

Probably, but hopefully if I can bump it enough we might be able to get something... Though knowing the dates Toxic said we'd be lucky to get above a dollar over with bumping.
Let's hope people join once the page has changed.

6,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
bumps to stop the idiocy

and help haiti

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers