Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ d i v a ]
BlueJizz
EspeonLady
We should help, it's a helpless country with no money crying

Yes that is true but that is who ever is in charge of the country and who ever lives there's fault.
The u.s needs the money. We need all the money that we can get for jobs and insurance.

Again.

It's 0.000001% of our debt.
It did absolutely nothing towards anything.

Still does not matter. answer this simple question for me. What has Haiti ever done for us? I don't want anything bullshit like " They couldn't do anything because there poor" I want a straight answer.

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Okay little fun fact time:

1. American dollar is very weak.

2. China owns an extensive amount of our debt.

3. Once we make one donation, others will expect the same for them.

4. We'll donate more and more money to different parts of the world until the american himself has no money.

5. China has the ability to take alot of our land due to our debt.

6. We absolutely don't have the money to lend others.

7. Even if we are $1 in debt we have no money to give to others until we are debt free or it will get bigger and bigger.
BlueJizz
I'm sorry but I don't think that we should help the Haiti people. The u.s always helps other countries, but I have yet to see or hear about any other countries helping us. If we had an earth quake and millions of people were homeless and people were trapped under all of the rubble, I don't see the Haiti people sending over troops and people to help us. The u.s gives millions and billions of dollars to other countries and it's all bullshit. Obama is a ******** puppet who does what he is told by whom ever, The u.s can give money to other countries like Haiti and people that don't need it. I think that they should use all of that money and make work for people in the u.s.....If you agree with me give me a "woot! woot!" and write what you think if you want too.
Helping out is kind of like Christmas, a good way to put it. We help without wanting help back, that's what helping is all about. Who cares if no one wishes or wants to help the US, we don't need help. Giving help is the best part, we are helping those who need it, as well as every other country that helps Haiti.
well we should help the haiti people talk2hand

Dangerous Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Over Easy 100
Get some facts before you make a topic like this.

9/11. The US got TONS of aid from other countries, especially Canada and the UK.

Katrina. Again, plentiful aid from around the world.

PLENTY of American natural disasters receive aid. It revolves around a concept called globalization, which you obviously need to do some research on. The economy is shifting to be globally interdependent, and so countries MUST help each other out, rich, poor, or in between. Did you know that countries with worse economic issues (hello! The world has caught America's cold!) jumped in BEFORE the US to donate?

Yeah. Stop being such a selfish p***k and have a heart - oh, and while you're at it, DO SOME FREAKING RESEARCH.

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
You know what?
You win. You both win.

Take your greed. Take your money. Take your heartlessness.

I just hope that no one comes to your aid when you're in trouble because it will cost them too much money.

In the meantime, I'll be sending food to the hungry. :]
Have a nice day~
first of all present obama is trying to help people in haiti.he is sending food,water, i thank that we should help people in haiti if i was old a enough i would go and help or send food of clothes.today on the news did you hear that a 16 month year old surived for threedays with out food or water you might not want to say this stuff.think before you speak
Illiterate Panda
BlueJizz
I'm sorry but I don't think that we should help the Haiti people. The u.s always helps other countries, but I have yet to see or hear about any other countries helping us. If we had an earth quake and millions of people were homeless and people were trapped under all of the rubble, I don't see the Haiti people sending over troops and people to help us. The u.s gives millions and billions of dollars to other countries and it's all bullshit. Obama is a ******** puppet who does what he is told by whom ever, The u.s can give money to other countries like Haiti and people that don't need it. I think that they should use all of that money and make work for people in the u.s.....If you agree with me give me a "woot! woot!" and write what you think if you want too.
Helping out is kind of like Christmas, a good way to put it. We help without wanting help back, that's what helping is all about. Who cares if no one wishes or wants to help the US, we don't need help. Giving help is the best part, we are helping those who need it, as well as every other country that helps Haiti.

It's funny because the u.s does NEED HELP! .

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
BlueJizz
Illiterate Panda
BlueJizz

Yeah and for the person who said that people helped us, it's simple...

They loaned us the money and supplies, which means we went even further into debt.

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • ReAnimated 50
I respect your opinion but are you also implying no one helped us in any way when we lost at least three thousand people eight years ago? I don't care that our tragedy was at the hands of men or that our death toll was significantly smaller. The principle is still the same. People were still dead and others hurting. Haiti is the only Fourth World country left in the Western Hemisphere and I think it would be shameful to turn our backs on people who need help from all the nations they can.
Xairai

7. Even if we are $1 in debt we have no money to give to others until we are debt free or it will get bigger and bigger.
Even if we are a billion dollars in dept, we have plenty of money to give to others.

Haiti is in a worse condition than we are or will ever be. The pictures are only a glimse of what's going on. We can't hear the screams, cries, smells of rotting flesh, etc. We can't hear the small children crying for their mom and dad to come and help them. We can't hear the cries of all the people under the Haiti buildings. We can't hear the moans of everyone who were injured. We can't see dead bodies all around us. We don't have the feelings a mother, brother, sister, grandparent or anyone else does searching all the bodies for their friends and families. We have no idea what they are going through, we have never gone through that. They need our help, and I am fully behind every being that is going out of their way to help Haiti.

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Illiterate Panda
Xairai

Even if we are a billion dollars in dept, we have plenty of money to give to others.

Haiti is in a worse condition than we are or will ever be. The pictures are only a glimse of what's going on. We can't hear the screams, cries, smells of rotting flesh, etc. We can't hear the small children crying for their mom and dad to come and help them. We can't hear the cries of all the people under the Haiti buildings. We can't hear the moans of everyone who were injured. We can't see dead bodies all around us. We don't have the feelings a mother, brother, sister, grandparent or anyone else does searching all the bodies for their friends and families. We have no idea what they are going through, we have never gone through that. They need our help, and I am fully behind every being that is going out of their way to help Haiti.

Alright then you obviously don't get debt.

Debt is when you owe money to others that you DONT have. So by saying we can't pay $1 that doesn't mean go borrow from others and spent countless money...
Xairai
BlueJizz
Illiterate Panda
BlueJizz

They loaned us the money and supplies, which means we went even further into debt.
We have all the means in helping ourself. I don't see you going out and helping anyone right now. Why not go and help the homeless family sleeping on the side of walmart? How about go help that stray dog down the street?

Don't say the US needs help without trying to help the US yourself.

No matter what "help" the US will ever need, Haiti needs more. The poorest homeless man in the US is richer than the richest man in Haiti right now. That says a lot. That says we need to help.
bab1034
first of all present obama is trying to help people in haiti.he is sending food,water, i thank that we should help people in haiti if i was old a enough i would go and help or send food of clothes.today on the news did you hear that a 16 month year old surived for thedays with out food or water you might not want to say this stuff.think before you speak

By the way that you are writing I can tell that your like 10 or 11. I know what I am saying, and I have stuff to back it up.

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Illiterate Panda
Xairai
BlueJizz
Illiterate Panda
BlueJizz

We have all the means in helping ourself. I don't see you going out and helping anyone right now. Why not go and help the homeless family sleeping on the side of walmart? How about go help that stray dog down the street?

Don't say the US needs help without trying to help the US yourself.

No matter what "help" the US will ever need, Haiti needs more. The poorest homeless man in the US is richer than the richest man in Haiti right now. That says a lot. That says we need to help.

Social Darwinism.

And your right I am not outside helping people...but wait a minute...neither are you! Your on the internet as well. Think about that for a moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff