Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm sorry but I don't think that we should help the Haiti people. The u.s always helps other countries, but I have yet to see or hear about any other countries helping us. If we had an earth quake and millions of people were homeless and people were trapped under all of the rubble, I don't see the Haiti people sending over troops and people to help us. The u.s gives millions and billions of dollars to other countries and it's all bullshit. Obama is a ******** puppet who does what he is told by whom ever, The u.s can give money to other countries like Haiti and people that don't need it. I think that they should use all of that money and make work for people in the u.s.....If you agree with me give me a "woot! woot!" and write what you think if you want too.

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
I agree with your statement, but I must say, get ready to be flamed.
I disagree but that is your opinion and I don't believe I can change that.
However, other countries have helped out in the past, just saying.
Kazuki Bell
Well, I think we should help, but I don't think we should hand over all our money.

That's kinda what I was trying to say...but the people that are under all of the rubble should be a helped and get all of the medical needs that they need....but I think giving them money is a little to much.

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Haiti wouldn't send help to us because they CAN'T. They wouldn't have the monetary means or manpower to do anything to help a giant country like the US.

We should help Haiti because we CAN. We have the money, we have people willing, we have the resources. WE CAN. And we should. Without a doubt.
now tha i think about it im starting to agree with you

4,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Yes they do help

On 1995 in California there was a 7.1 Eartquake , some houses got destroyed over the north and over 8 + countries helped ( That's what's the UN for )

But aniways

Haiti is one of the poorest countries in the world , and they don't have the money to do anything .

Even the hospitals got destroyed

But that's my oppinion talk2hand
[ d i v a ]
Haiti wouldn't send help to us because they CAN'T. They wouldn't have the monetary means or manpower to do anything to help a giant country like the US.

We should help Haiti because we CAN.e have the money, we have people willing, we have the resources. WE CAN. And we should. Without a doubt.

Yes we do have the money, but that money could be used to help OUT US.
Haiti would not help anyway even if they had the manpower or anything.
The Haiti country was a piece of s**t country anyway...since that earth quake it has been said that the Haiti country is going to be 50 years in the past, there is no use helping them. The u.s should help the u.s and only the u.s.

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
BlueJizz
[ d i v a ]

We should help Haiti because we CAN.e have the money, we have people willing, we have the resources. WE CAN. And we should. Without a doubt.

The Haiti country was a piece of s**t country anyway...since that earth quake it has been said that the Haiti country is going to be 50 years in the past, there is no use helping them. The u.s should help the u.s and only the u.s.

Your words speak true. Unfortunately that won't sit well with the 99.5% of the people who are in here.

I'm just glad to be the .5%

4,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
BlueJizz
[ d i v a ]

Are you really sure about that ?

Because some people are not as selfish as you are rolleyes

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
BlueJizz
[ d i v a ]

And so that when something happens in our country, no one will help us because we have never helped them? That sounds reasonable.

Not.

You do realize that the US in in debt TRILLIONS of dollars, right? We sent 0.000001% of our debt to help the Haitians. That's FIVE zeros. Do you realize how SMALL that is?

We're not hurting our country by sending that money. At all.

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Larxene58
BlueJizz
I'm sorry but I don't think that we should help the Haiti people. The u.s always helps other countries, but I have yet to see or hear about any other countries helping us. If we had an earth quake and millions of people were homeless and people were trapped under all of the rubble, I don't see the Haiti people sending over troops and people to help us. The u.s gives millions and billions of dollars to other countries and it's all bullshit. Obama is a ******** puppet who does what he is told by whom ever, The u.s can give money to other countries like Haiti and people that don't need it. I think that they should use all of that money and make work for people in the u.s.....If you agree with me give me a "woot! woot!" and write what you think if you want too.

You just said this crap because you wanted attention!!! scream scream scream

You should be ashamed!

Babies are dying over there, and you are gonna try to feed us some bullcrap about how they don't deserve it!

Shame on you! scream

Think about the poor inoccent children, who didn't even ask to be born in this cruel horrible world in the first place! cry cry

You know if I remember correctly, in the bible or what have you, souls have the choice to enter this world to experience life.

But that's just man's testament. I would like to see the real bible...if there even was one.
stressed YOU ARE SOOOOOOO HATEFUL!!!!!
UGGG, YOU ARE UNGRATFUL FOR YOUR LIFE!!!! i understand what you think, but that is so uncalled for! i'm not saying ohh lets toss all our money to other countries but i'm not saying lets not help them!!! and for Obama, i didnt want him for president but you know what? he won so get over it dude!!! confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff