• Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i'd donate money but da ppl in mii school re donating money

3,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
omg thats awesome ive been donating to haiti like crazy on gaia and in rl life so this is such a great idea to donate even MORE! :3

I made this song the day of the earthquake in Haiti. I recently just came back from a funeral in Haiti for my great-grandfather 3 days prior to the earthquake. I have family in Haiti who I don't know if all of them are safe yet. I am really hoping that all of them are. This song is a very positive song that I hope will be played through the streets of Haiti when there needs to be uplifted spirits. I hope they listen to this song to find hope within their lives to stand up from what has happened. The tragedy is horrible, and I will be praying for everything to return back to normal along with the lives that were lost.

R.I.P. to those in the Chile Earthquake, and Haiti

4,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I think we should help anyone how needs it what can I do to help donate food clothing and I'll do it!It is so sad when everyday someone dies and me knowing I could have done something to help crying I heart earth and all the people on it the animals heart heart heart

Friendly Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
My Katimavik group (we're a youth volunteer group in Canada) is holding a Silent Auction/Bake Sale this Saturday, and the whole town is involved. Local stores donated gifts for the auction, and all proceeds will be going to Haiti. We're working with the Salvation Army, and the money raised will buy tents for earthquake survivors. We've been working hard on planning this event for the past month now, and we really hope it goes well. Support Haiti! 3nodding

3,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I just got back from a Spring break Mission trip in New Orleans with the Wesley methodist student center at my college and worked on Katrina Relief. Specifically, I worked on renovating a house. People should not just donate money but they should donate their skills on the ground and actively help the Haitians like I did in New Orleans.
america gave 100,000,000 dollars. you can build a better haiti with 10 dollars. thats plenty dont recycle your money in a 3rd world country. I mean you didn't do it for darfur where theres genecide. but oh no the earth coughed and took haiti away. forget about them it's part of hell now.

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
to help i donated $20 not a joke i would do anything to help haiti be a better place to live in. heart heart heart heart heart biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games