Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ExpIore
dont wanna be a jack here, but i dont really care for this. neutral
then dont post in this topics if you dont care and waste your money in pointless things
I hope we can make this happen.

3,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
So damn sad.... I'm gonna help out! crying
gaia is an angel!!!
wahmbulance If you gaians have any question I believe I'm the closest to Haitit so I know everything about feel free to send me comments and PM's if your interested to learn more wahmbulance
(I also live in the Carribean P.R to be exact)

Dedicated Punching Bag

10,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I wish there was a way to use Gaia Cash for this...I don't have a credit card.
ExpIore

Wow, why dont you tell someone who cares about your opinion. And yes you are a 'jack'.
thats awsome....
Props, Gaia. If I had money, I'd totally donate. <3

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
This is awesome goodness gaia! I'm also helping out in my History class by donating items heart
0XxLone_WolfxX0
ExpIore
then dont post in this topics if you dont care and waste your money in pointless things

no kidding. Gaia is trying to do something about this tragedy and worst Earthquake in 200 years. They aren't asking you to buy anything.

Dapper Autobiographer

0XxLone_WolfxX0
ExpIore
^ Well said.

$50 heading to the Red Cross. This'll put me on ramen and water for a week... xD

Sunilu's Prince

Bachelorette

Me and my family already donated. I wish I could do more I can't imagine what they are going through.
It's so sad! One of my friends during library class ran out crying because he thinks some of his family lives there and my teacher was talking about it. I almost cried when he did that because he doesnt usually cry at all! My mom is gonna take my old clothes and send it to them.

I'm happy Gaia is doing this

I LOVE YOU GAIA!!!
I was watching the news yesterday and I guess they only have like one store (Walmart) and they showed it and it was just the whole building flat on the ground and a whole parking lot full of cars and it dawned on me that all those people that were in there when the earthquake happened all died and those were their cars... This is all very sad. A few kids in my school have family there and they can't get in contact with them to see if they are okay so everyone is worried. A lady came into the office on the 12th right after she found out and everyone was in class and she was speaking in a different language just balling her eyes out and the administrators didn't want the child of the lady to worry about it until they got home from school. Anyways, there was only one other kid in my school that spoke the language she was talking in and she was telling him and he was telling the administrators. She said that her whole family died or something like that and after that they made the kid swear not to tell a soul. It was all so sad. Her whole family... Also a church group of 40 people there when it happened and lucky for them not one of them got hurt. It must of been so scary. I'm glad everyone is coming together to help. We might not always be as kind as we should but when disaster like this strikes everyone from all over the world come together to help. I think this is a really good Idea that Gaia made this thread to inform people how to help. Everyone needs to be aware. I honestly think it has opened many people's eyes. Before this I bet not many people were thinking about Haiti. I hope everyone helps in some way or another. =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff