Welcome to Gaia! ::

That disaster in haiti is sad and i wish i could help but i dont know how to some companys don't allow kids to offer money
This is such a horrible thing crying it makes me cry
I have donated twenty dollars and my dad (a firefighter) went with the task force to Haiti and helped search for people, he helped get those two kids out a couple days ago. I am so proud! mrgreen
im so sad im crying crying crying crying crying crying lol
twilight saga lover
this is like really scary for me because my family members are there and we dont know if any of them died and we r still tryin to contact some family so its really depressing n stuff so keep sendin stuff please we really need it and plus im haitian (just in cause some didnt get the message)THX

Aww!!! I feel so bad for you!!! crying My school district is doing everything we can to help. The other day my friend donated $100 and I'm donating 2 dollars out of my lunch a day(my lunch is only $3 at my school, so I'll buy a muffin from the snack bar). And my sister is donating a can of Campbell's chicken noodles a week, so little Rhode Island is doin everything we can to help. heart To all you Haitians, I give my heart and pray to you, stand strong, and I wish you well fortune. heart
i think you have same crygood things going to came out of this. Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile smile smile smile smile
I know it is sad but i am happy that they have found people live in the mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile smile smile cry cry
well of course ill donate :[ heart
i shall do what i can!! mrgreen
there is another website that saved like 10268 or somtin.
i was one of the help cuz i go there.
poor haiti people crying
tiger_master22197
twilight saga lover
this is like really scary for me because my family members are there and we dont know if any of them died and we r still tryin to contact some family so its really depressing n stuff so keep sendin stuff please we really need it and plus im haitian (just in cause some didnt get the message)THX

Aww!!! I feel so bad for you!!! crying My school district is doing everything we can to help. The other day my friend donated $100 and I'm donating 2 dollars out of my lunch a day(my lunch is only $3 at my school, so I'll buy a muffin from the snack bar). And my sister is donating a can of Campbell's chicken noodles a week, so little Rhode Island is doin everything we can to help. heart To all you Haitians, I give my heart and pray to you, stand strong, and I wish you well fortune. heart

i feel sry for ur family i hope they arent dead.
that would be sad.
and good for ur skool tiger master.
good for them.
HyruleTown67
admin
Gaians in the news -- click here to check it out!

The massive earthquake that hit Haiti earlier this week has created a full-blown humanitarian crisis, and we want to help however we can. Starting right now, any Gaian who makes a financial donation to the Red Cross for their relief efforts and follows the steps below will have their donation matched by Gaia, up to $10,000. That means that every dollar donated (up to the limit) is actually worth double. In fact, you don't even need to be a Gaian user to take advantage of the matching! If you know someone who wants to donate but isn't a Gaia user, go ahead and have them use the steps below as well - that way, Gaians can lend even more of a helping hand by encouraging others to give and have their donation doubled too.

To have your donation matched by Gaia:

-Visit www.redcross.org.

-Click the red "Donate Now" button in the upper right-hand corner.
User Image

-Select "Haiti Relief and Development" from the list (as of this writing it's the second one down) and hit Continue
User Image

-When you're filling out the form, put "Gaia Online" (without quotes) in the "Company/Organization Name" field. Please make sure to put this in exactly so that the Red Cross can tell where the donation came from. Otherwise we won't be able to match the donation correctly.
User Image

Want to help squeeze every last dollar out of Gaia's matching donation offer? You can share this thread with friends on Facebook, Twitter and MySpace to help us reach our donation goal:

I am donating my old shoes that I didn't even wear yet!!!Yay I am helping!! biggrin

good job for helping!! i would help everyone with 451268784546541214784k if i could we could bye everything for them! heart

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
CherieElizabeth
Went to donate but no "Organizations name" box appeared.
Keep track of this topic: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/haiti-quake/where-s-company-organization-name/t.58028891/

Hopefully they'll help us soon. smile

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
i feel so sad for all those ppl in haiti if u want to donate plz do! Gaians in the news -- click here to check it out!

The massive earthquake that hit Haiti earlier this week has created a full-blown humanitarian crisis, and we want to help however we can. Starting right now, any Gaian who makes a financial donation to the Red Cross for their relief efforts and follows the steps below will have their donation matched by Gaia, up to $10,000. That means that every dollar donated (up to the limit) is actually worth double. In fact, you don't even need to be a Gaian user to take advantage of the matching! If you know someone who wants to donate but isn't a Gaia user, go ahead and have them use the steps below as well - that way, Gaians can lend even more of a helping hand by encouraging others to give and have their donation doubled too.

To have your donation matched by Gaia:

-Visit www.redcross.org.

-Click the red "Donate Now" button in the upper right-hand corner.

-Select "Haiti Relief and Development" from the list (as of this writing it's the second one down) and hit Continue

-When you're filling out the form, put "Gaia Online" (without quotes) in the "Company/Organization Name" field. Please make sure to put this in exactly so that the Red Cross can tell where the donation came from. Otherwise we won't be able to match the donation correctly.

Want to help squeeze every last dollar out of Gaia's matching donation offer? You can share this thread with friends on Facebook, Twitter and MySpace to help us reach our donation goal:

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on MySpace

Shy Member

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
that's an awesome idea ^^
my school is asking for donations :0
Yeh everyones sad about haiti!!!!! i'm too!!!! crying
I actually feel really sorry for the Haitian people so my family donated 5.5K to them smile its so sad on the news how people survived barely but suffered very severe injurys sad GET WELL SOON HAITI! x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff