• Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
love it. xD

Dapper Sex Symbol

Yay for us =D

Dapper Millionaire

so awesime
◕ ◡ ◕*stares of into the open*
Somehow that is an epic check it all big and the mailbox is like small. But good job for raising that much C:

5,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
that iz really nize
So generous! ;3 That looks like Jackie Chan by the way o.O
xXBlueBomberXx
harrydraco81
xXBlueBomberXx
Why?

Because Haiti needs help, and Gaia is willing to help them. There are lots of better ways to explain it, like the rebuttal thread to your Put America First argument, for example. I, personally, like what they're doing. I'm glad that they're trying to help Haiti.

You're entitled to your opinion, as long as you don't insult the people of Haiti, or the people attempting to help them, and make an effort to explain your opinions in a calm manner. You have had thousands of answers to that question, so you probably don't need to ask it again. Please tell me what part you don't understand, instead of just asking a general 'why'.
Why bother helping a country that can't even help itself? That's what I'm trying to get at, here.

At least we're putting some food on the table and some blankets to sleep in; without us they'd literally have nothing; so what if we can't support ourselves?

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100

I love everyone

how cute :3

Except haters so I love like 14% of the world heart
xXBlueBomberXx
harrydraco81
xXBlueBomberXx
Why?

Because Haiti needs help, and Gaia is willing to help them. There are lots of better ways to explain it, like the rebuttal thread to your Put America First argument, for example. I, personally, like what they're doing. I'm glad that they're trying to help Haiti.

You're entitled to your opinion, as long as you don't insult the people of Haiti, or the people attempting to help them, and make an effort to explain your opinions in a calm manner. You have had thousands of answers to that question, so you probably don't need to ask it again. Please tell me what part you don't understand, instead of just asking a general 'why'.
Why bother helping a country that can't even help itself? That's what I'm trying to get at, here.

wow really ? ._. That's lack of common sense .

LAnzer is God and i love him :3

Thieving Exhibitionist

16,515 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Overstocked 200
Yay. biggrin

Business Businessman

o: Thats great c:

Versatile Cat

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300