Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXBlueBomberXx
harrydraco81
xXBlueBomberXx
Why?

Because Haiti needs help, and Gaia is willing to help them. There are lots of better ways to explain it, like the rebuttal thread to your Put America First argument, for example. I, personally, like what they're doing. I'm glad that they're trying to help Haiti.

You're entitled to your opinion, as long as you don't insult the people of Haiti, or the people attempting to help them, and make an effort to explain your opinions in a calm manner. You have had thousands of answers to that question, so you probably don't need to ask it again. Please tell me what part you don't understand, instead of just asking a general 'why'.
Why bother helping a country that can't even help itself? That's what I'm trying to get at, here.

Ok so here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna first destroy the area where you live. Destroy it, demolish it, crush it, decimate it, whatever you want to call it. And the entire city. It's all dust. Ok, now, I'm gonna take away your money. All of it's gone. You don't even have two cents to rub together. Because your city is gone, you can't get money. Because you have no money, you can't get everything back. You can't get materials to make your own stuff either because there is no way to purchase, and you don't have the knowledge to forge raw material, nor do you have the means to move it. Now you're in this hole, with no way out except help from someone not in the hole. Why should we help you? I mean, you can't help yourself out of the hole, why should we give you a ladder? Screw you, I want my money for me. I'm not buying a ladder for you. You stay in that hole while I ignore your existence. This is clearly what you want so, enjoy your hole.

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
it's better than using the profits to fund "twilight"

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
*tears up* This is friggin amazing! Makes me proud to be a Gaian!!!

Thank you Gaia for representing the best of what we can be!

To the person who asked "Why?"

Really!?!?!? I don't wish it on anyone. But, I am sure that life will one day provide you with the lesson so that you will know what it means to be in a position to need help and you will probably run in to those like you who figure you should just be able to help yourself.
Daww lanzer i get in thoose situations like that too.

0 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
thats great! ~ biggrin
Way to go Gaia. :]

I'm seriously proud of everyone who contributed.

Btw Lanzer, you rock.
Requiom
it's better than using the profits to fund "twilight"

LOLOLOL YES.

[:
xXBlueBomberXx
Why?
Good Job

7,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
So many donations came pouring in from you guys, and people like you around the world, that the Red Cross hasn't been able to tell us the exact amount donated.

Isnt that a bit sus?? I am sure they would know the exact amount.. maybe they kept some of the donations... People who actually doanted maybe doanted more than 10,000 and they made a profit.. hahahaha it so sucked to be you guys if that actually happened.

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xXBlueBomberXx
Why?

All those reasons and more. My question to you is Who asks why? Isn't it their money to spend? And shouldn't it make you feel better knowing just how much Gaia cares? Like so many ppl hae like no lives and go out and for fun and buy gaia cash to, for want of a better word, pimp out their avi. At least their boredom is going toward something useful.
xXBlueBomberXx
harrydraco81
xXBlueBomberXx
Why?

Because Haiti needs help, and Gaia is willing to help them. There are lots of better ways to explain it, like the rebuttal thread to your Put America First argument, for example. I, personally, like what they're doing. I'm glad that they're trying to help Haiti.

You're entitled to your opinion, as long as you don't insult the people of Haiti, or the people attempting to help them, and make an effort to explain your opinions in a calm manner. You have had thousands of answers to that question, so you probably don't need to ask it again. Please tell me what part you don't understand, instead of just asking a general 'why'.
Why bother helping a country that can't even help itself? That's what I'm trying to get at, here.

Gaia is tryin to do a good thing 2 help the people of haiti u must remmber its a third world country so the earth quake damaged alot w/ that much damage help is needed i think gaia is doing a great thing

High-functioning Hellraiser

yay! i love big checks that dont fit in mail boxes. in person is so much better. hehe. (:
im glad that gaia is very supportive its happy heart heart
hey thats awesome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas