Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Stalkers
User Image
lanzer looks chubby
I'm glad I could help and be a part of this. 3nodding
I'm glad gaia gave 10,000 dollars to Haiti!
I'm pretty sure the people of Haiti will be very happy and so will every one else in the USA to!

5,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gsus Christ
User Image
lanzer looks chubby
1st page

ikr!!
*first thing I thought*

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Overstocked 200
that's so cool of them heart
go gaia biggrin

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
xXBlueBomberXx
harrydraco81
xXBlueBomberXx
Why?

Because Haiti needs help, and Gaia is willing to help them. There are lots of better ways to explain it, like the rebuttal thread to your Put America First argument, for example. I, personally, like what they're doing. I'm glad that they're trying to help Haiti.

You're entitled to your opinion, as long as you don't insult the people of Haiti, or the people attempting to help them, and make an effort to explain your opinions in a calm manner. You have had thousands of answers to that question, so you probably don't need to ask it again. Please tell me what part you don't understand, instead of just asking a general 'why'.
Why bother helping a country that can't even help itself? That's what I'm trying to get at, here.
Wow did you really just say that?! What the heck dude! The reason we're helping Haiti is because we're nice and they need it. They can't help it if they can't help themselves because they had that friggin' earthquake. Seriously, what if it were YOU up there huh? I know a lot of people say that but they lost almost every standing building up there and all their food is destroyed like crops and water supply is also very low. Don't even say that they can't help themselves when you say that we as Americans shouldn't. It's part of our human nature to help people. Don't point out how obliviously ignorant you just made yourself sound.

2,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I think it's amazing that Gaia did that. My best friend was on a mission trip in Haiti when the quake hit. She, and the mission team were all fine. But she goes there on a yearly basis, so I hear from her all the time how much help they need. And I know a lot of them are grateful for the help.

Beloved Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
xXBlueBomberXx
Why?

American used to be a country that couldn't help itself. people from countries everywhere came together to fight for what we have today... it is selfish not to help small countries even if they can't help themselves. its our duty as people to help others. letting thousands die because we are too selfish and too lazy is a cruel animalistic way to go down don't you think? I'm proud of Gaia for supporting the fight to save Haiti
XxK3lli3_iiZ_M3xX's avatar kiana kaye's avatar kwapgirl17's avatar FUKKING MOTHER FUKKER's avatar Xx Black Cobra xX's avatar The Forbidden Hokage's avatar
xXBlueBomberXx
Why?

The fuhh?
What do you mean why?
Were Americans we do what we can to help people, I know that if it was YOU out there you would want help right?What kind of person are you to say we should help people in need thats like saying if somebody is drowning, just let them.I hope you realize that what your saying is not smart,Haiti needs are help and its the American way, that we help then, your`re obviously not a true American. I stand by Gaia`s decision, and if you dont thats your own problem
i fell bad for the people in haiti that is sad what happend to them
"US law requires all charitable contributions from businesses to be presented in the form of giant novelty checks"

HAHAH OMFG NO WAY THATS SO FUNNY. lol but awsome thats great! the families will be happy for the support

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,425 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
this is why i love gaia! 3nodding

Dangerous Member

6,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gaia this is y i love u you are sooooo sweet!!! heart heart heart