• Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
clap clap clap
xXBlueBomberXx
harrydraco81
xXBlueBomberXx
Why?

Because Haiti needs help, and Gaia is willing to help them. There are lots of better ways to explain it, like the rebuttal thread to your Put America First argument, for example. I, personally, like what they're doing. I'm glad that they're trying to help Haiti.

You're entitled to your opinion, as long as you don't insult the people of Haiti, or the people attempting to help them, and make an effort to explain your opinions in a calm manner. You have had thousands of answers to that question, so you probably don't need to ask it again. Please tell me what part you don't understand, instead of just asking a general 'why'.
Why bother helping a country that can't even help itself? That's what I'm trying to get at, here.

Because we screwed them over initially, Haiti used to be top in manufacturing until we, America, screwed them over. It really hurts me to see such incompetence, were you hiding under a rock during your history courses?

Dapper Fatcat

yaay Gaia. c:

(btw, anyone else LOL at Lanzer's face?)
wow that's a grand gesture and yet it means so little in the whole economic scream of things why bother handing some one a big check just because they had an earth quake i mean really how is $10,000.00 going to help these people i say use that money to help solve the homeless problem here in America but i guess i cant say one way or the other how people spend their own money im just a gamer.

Spantzz's Princess

Tipsy Businesswoman

Cannibalistic Masterpiece
$10,000 could buy a lot of crack.
xXBlueBomberXx
harrydraco81
xXBlueBomberXx
Why?

Because Haiti needs help, and Gaia is willing to help them. There are lots of better ways to explain it, like the rebuttal thread to your Put America First argument, for example. I, personally, like what they're doing. I'm glad that they're trying to help Haiti.

You're entitled to your opinion, as long as you don't insult the people of Haiti, or the people attempting to help them, and make an effort to explain your opinions in a calm manner. You have had thousands of answers to that question, so you probably don't need to ask it again. Please tell me what part you don't understand, instead of just asking a general 'why'.
Why bother helping a country that can't even help itself? That's what I'm trying to get at, here.

if you lived there,
you would want help to.

Romantic Vampire

10,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Dragon Master 50
I was going to donate here on Gaia, but instead I did on Facebook because some apps there had a special thing going on. If you donated you can get a special item depending on the application. :]

I felt great donating to Haiti I understand that there was a lot of tragedy and great loss. I truly hope that the money everyone is giving away helps.

To everyone who donated here on Gaia your all awesome! heart

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Aww.. he always sounds so shy when he speaks.

Unbeatable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
Way to go Gaia!

Edgy Fatcat

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Absolutely wonderful. <3