Fashionable Shopper

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
3nodding wow i like gaia more than ever now whee
I'm proud to be a gaian ;D
that nice of them to help the people.
Haha would jsut liek to let you know i made 3.7k lurking through this looting people fish tanks ... whilst your being grateful for those who helped haiti meself msg me if you want smile

XxRuki_burial_applicantxX's Significant Otter

Hilarious Sex Symbol

my friend was soo annoying when i donated to a Haiti.... we'd just been to see a movie (that was kick a$$ in hilarity) and i saw a girl with a bucket with "Haiti" on it... so i dropped a little change in to do a good-deed-of-the-day kinda thing.... my friend asked why and went on a rant... i was hoping my friend would donate too but...he didn't. *sigh*

Dangerous Lovergirl

8,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Go Lanzer!!!! blaugh I am so proud of the Gaian community crying So nice of all of you that could donate to others in need crying That is really really awesome biggrin Go GAIA TEAM! xd
xXBlueBomberXx
Why?

why I dont know why they just do and my school had a donation thing to give money,All my friends gave i said why help when we didnt even know this country exsited?

1,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xXBlueBomberXx
harrydraco81
xXBlueBomberXx
Why?

Because Haiti needs help, and Gaia is willing to help them. There are lots of better ways to explain it, like the rebuttal thread to your Put America First argument, for example. I, personally, like what they're doing. I'm glad that they're trying to help Haiti.

You're entitled to your opinion, as long as you don't insult the people of Haiti, or the people attempting to help them, and make an effort to explain your opinions in a calm manner. You have had thousands of answers to that question, so you probably don't need to ask it again. Please tell me what part you don't understand, instead of just asking a general 'why'.
Why bother helping a country that can't even help itself? That's what I'm trying to get at, here.

How can they help themselves? Everything was destroyed and the majority of the people there are hurt very badly.

Honestly if a gigantic earth quack hit all of America, and everyone was too badly injured to help each other and there are no hospitals up because they're destroyed, wouldn't you expect people to care, and fly over and help? or would you rather want no one to give a crap and let you die?

I've never seen so many selfish, careless people in my life like I have since I've lived in the US.

Sparkly Phantom

xXBlueBomberXx
harrydraco81
xXBlueBomberXx
Why?

Because Haiti needs help, and Gaia is willing to help them. There are lots of better ways to explain it, like the rebuttal thread to your Put America First argument, for example. I, personally, like what they're doing. I'm glad that they're trying to help Haiti.

You're entitled to your opinion, as long as you don't insult the people of Haiti, or the people attempting to help them, and make an effort to explain your opinions in a calm manner. You have had thousands of answers to that question, so you probably don't need to ask it again. Please tell me what part you don't understand, instead of just asking a general 'why'.
Why bother helping a country that can't even help itself? That's what I'm trying to get at, here.
Fun fact: When Katrina hit, it was MY country helping yours out because your government didn't give two shits - and didn't have the equipment required to deal with such a desaster on such a big scale. I think next time, for the sake of people like you - and hopefully when it's people like YOU who need help - we should put my country first.
Ich sah den Tod lächeln…

Wow... That's just awesome !!!

Lilien lieben blaues Wasser, bevor sie welken…

3,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
xXBlueBomberXx
harrydraco81
xXBlueBomberXx
Why?

mainly becuz america wants all its nations to be gleaming. they dont want a bad nation. so they are willing to help to make america a better place for those that arnt privaliged. are u dumb? blond? or just.. retarded?

Vicious Hunter

xXBlueBomberXx
harrydraco81
xXBlueBomberXx
Why?

EVILLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...exactly why must the bill be so BIG?! xD
I fell so sorry for the people who died there.It was so sad because thousands of baby's,mom's,and dad's died there and there was nothing we could do. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

we love you haiti heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart whee whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff