9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
xXBlueBomberXx
harrydraco81
xXBlueBomberXx
Why?

Because Haiti needs help, and Gaia is willing to help them. There are lots of better ways to explain it, like the rebuttal thread to your Put America First argument, for example. I, personally, like what they're doing. I'm glad that they're trying to help Haiti.

You're entitled to your opinion, as long as you don't insult the people of Haiti, or the people attempting to help them, and make an effort to explain your opinions in a calm manner. You have had thousands of answers to that question, so you probably don't need to ask it again. Please tell me what part you don't understand, instead of just asking a general 'why'.
Why bother helping a country that can't even help itself? That's what I'm trying to get at, here.
Because it's nice. And we're human and humans have a tendency to want to help out their fellow man or woman.

At least most do.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
LOL..... the photo....... *tries to shove in mailbox* xd

6,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
hello my name is william the third you may have seen me in Australlian news if not then oh well now i donated 1,000,000 dollars to help Haiti i was all over the news even in some States in America!

Fairy

Thats so sweet biggrin
$10,000 could buy a lot of crack.

Barton Champion

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Yay! biggrin
I'm sorry but I kinda laughed when Lanzer started talking. I didn't know his voice was that deep. I thought it was more high. xD lol good job
xXBlueBomberXx
harrydraco81
xXBlueBomberXx
Why?

Because Haiti needs help, and Gaia is willing to help them. There are lots of better ways to explain it, like the rebuttal thread to your Put America First argument, for example. I, personally, like what they're doing. I'm glad that they're trying to help Haiti.

You're entitled to your opinion, as long as you don't insult the people of Haiti, or the people attempting to help them, and make an effort to explain your opinions in a calm manner. You have had thousands of answers to that question, so you probably don't need to ask it again. Please tell me what part you don't understand, instead of just asking a general 'why'.
Why bother helping a country that can't even help itself? That's what I'm trying to get at, here.
You help people who can't help themselves, because they can't help themselves.

Beloved Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
Truly Wonderful! biggrin

4,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
better the what i did i donated pants...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff