Welcome to Gaia! ::

people Haiti had an earthquake and singer and famous people are helping haiti and makeing songs 2 help haiti i care about these stuff and i want u to help haiti people are losing homes and rebuilding them now but they need cash to rebuild and i hope u help haiti and if u wanna hear the song then go to world25.org to listen to the song its a really good song but plz donate and help HAITI!
Haiti is the worst Country ever, not only the people suck, the Government is Corrupt as ********, all they care is taking what they can and gtfo.

People kill each other with Machetes for christ sake, Ive seen it with my eyes.

I hope a Tsunami comes and rapes that stupid country so everyone dies and Real countries can focus on REAL problems.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I don't want to donate. scream

edit: plus, im broke, so ******** that.
There's been literally 7 fundraisers at my school for Haiti.
Dear god,
and the president of Haiti practically blamed the US for the Earthquake.
Because somehow people can make and control Earthquakes.
Why do we constantly help people who hate us?

I swear, the moment the US has some freak, nation crushing storm/event no one is going to come to our rescue.
Why the hell do we focus so much on helping others that have absolutely no affect on us?
Is it written somewhere that we have to take care of everyone else, every single time something bad happens?

Sure, I sound really selfish,
but when life comes down to it,
if we lived in the age of no internet and no TV
we wouldn't even know Haiti had been hit.
And it's every man for himself.

Edit;
It's also called natural selection.

Friendly Gaian

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100

The United States has done everything it can for Haiti. People in this country have gave clothes, food, and a lot of money. Even Gaia raised ten thousand dollars for that country. We've done everything we can, now it's just up to Haiti to rebuild their country. Chile just got hit with an Earthquake just a few days ago, we should be focusing on them too. A lot of people around the world gave to Haiti, they should have enough to support their people by now and should be focusing on rebuilding their country.

Ive already donated and helped raise funds. I did a photoshoot for a book/calender on Saturday where all profits go to Haiti and there was a donation bucket going around. I went to a social after wards and gave more money then.
And remember kids, Everytime theres an Earthquake, HAARP is Guilty.

Stupid Niggers.

KasumiNyan's Wife

Aged Cat

OP: Haiti isn't the only country that needs help. You forget that millions of people around the world are homeless, starving, jobless, etc. So yes, lets donate what little spare change to a country that most people didn't even knew existed till this earthquake.

What about Chile? They got owned by an earthquake too but nobody seems to give a ******** about that. You can call me rude I don't care. But, I think America personally should worry about themselves a bit before trying to play world police and savior to everyone else. I donated to Haiti. I donated to Chile but I still think that people should consider other American's that could use the help before throwing money at countries that probably won't even see the help.

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
there is a Haiti subforum. furthermore i find no reason to help a country that blames us for it's problems. yeah we totally sent that earthquake there, and probably to Chile too. rolleyes

Haiti has worse problems than the earthquake, and when US had soldiers there trying to help them about ten years ago, they drug them through the streets and brutally murdered them. so quite honestly i say ******** Haiti. yeah i feel for the innocent children who live there, but everyone else, let's move on to Chile.
          Dood, I live my own life. Let it be. The nature knows what she has to do.

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
I haven't donated a penny to Haiti for a few reasons, the main one being I have to eat.
Psh, the media isn't focusing much on Haiti anymore, it's all about Chile now. Get with the program sheesh. rolleyes
Aidan Wallcroft III
Haiti is the worst Country ever, not only the people suck, the Government is Corrupt as ********, all they care is taking what they can and gtfo.

People kill each other with Machetes for christ sake, Ive seen it with my eyes.

I hope a Tsunami comes and rapes that stupid country so everyone dies and Real countries can focus on REAL problems.

agree (;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces