Welcome to Gaia! ::

askira3
you people are soo mean wat if u live in hatiti and no body care about u well al i want is people to help the world but u can even donate a dollar or more or even a penny but no sooo i wish u will al die if u dont care about hatit

that would be a lot of people.

arisa_jem's Fangirl

Hitched Regular

7,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100
askira3
you people are soo mean wat if u live in hatiti and no body care about u well al i want is people to help the world but u can even donate a dollar or more or even a penny but no sooo i wish u will al die if u dont care about hatit

Someone please send money to where this girl lives. It's obvious by her spelling that they do not have enough money to teach them to spell properly.
Aidan Wallcroft III
Haiti is the worst Country ever, not only the people suck, the Government is Corrupt as ********, all they care is taking what they can and gtfo.

People kill each other with Machetes for christ sake, Ive seen it with my eyes.

I hope a Tsunami comes and rapes that stupid country so everyone dies and Real countries can focus on REAL problems.

Sorry, I'm just wondering, Are you Haitian?
We've given more than enough to Haiti. Has anyone noticed the total amount of cash we've given to Haiti couldve dramatically helped US get out of debt!? We should start making funds for us because we're in a crisis, some of us a suffering, people are jobless, and some now homeless. And if we wait, it's just gonna get worse
II D14M0ND II
Aidan Wallcroft III
Haiti is the worst Country ever, not only the people suck, the Government is Corrupt as ********, all they care is taking what they can and gtfo.

I hope a Tsunami comes and rapes that stupid country so everyone dies and Real countries can focus on REAL problems.

no im not im american and more but im not haitian but i care about haiti
That would be a different story now wouldn't it? if we are haiti, but we arent. If a giant earth quake struck us, we'd be some what fine AND we'd get no help from anyone. I feel bad for haiti. but We have done everything we can to help. do you ever remember any countries helping us during the HUGE hurricanes in the past years? I dont think so.
It's stupid indeed how we're blindly helping them without trying to learn how they are as a nation first. America garnered itself a reputation as the blindly heroic country, so it's not like we can do nothing and expect nothing to happen in return. Other countries hate us. Ask any chinese or european about us and they'll be like "Oh, THAT country.". The only reason they helped us during the economic crisis is because if they didn't, then they would fall right down with us. They didn't help during 9/11, during hurricane katrina, never. The U.S. can and probably will go bankrupt soon. They're not doing anything significant towards its growing debts to china, its original debts, nothing. If anything, those debts are growing. China doesn't expect that money to never be repaid back, ya know. Eventually they're going to come knocking on our proverbial doorstep, wanting those billions of dollars back.

at least, this is only in my point of view.

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Why don't they donate some money to chile as well?
Then perhaps I will listen.
I know It's just that this guy is posting something so pointless on the internet, if he really wants to express how he feels about Haiti and Haitian people why doesn't he go to a place crowed with Haitian people and express that to them..........and see their reaction, because all of them are on here talking bad about Haiti when they probably never been to the country, and they don't know how life is like there.

Like I always say, " Don't judge on what you don't know."

Because I have friends that lost their family from that earthquake and till this day, they still didn't get over it. So I'm kind of really offend that they are soo many people saying cruel things about Haiti and the people, because none of these people know anything about the Haitian community, I agree the the GOVERNMENT is messed up, but they are innocent people that lost their lives and many little children are orphans because they lost their parents and their whole family, so I won't sit here and listen to cruel people b***h about something you don't know nothing about.

And PLEASE and I mean PLEASE Don't sit there at your stupid computer screens and type that Haiti people suck and they're cruel, because AMERICA is no better then Haiti. Also before you judge another country make sure the your country haven't done anything stupid in the past years, because I know that America done some stupid things in the past.

Furthermore I know that NOBODY and I mean NOBODY in here would like it if I came here talking about 9/11 and saying that America deserved it, and it was a good thing that all those people in the twin towers died, because they were cruel and Americans are selfish! That's the same thing as saying Haiti people are cruel and need to die.

However, Me being a me, I would never say something like that, because I know how it feels to lose a love one in a revengeful act.

To conclude, Please, if you haven't walked in their shoes and knew how life was like for them, you really have no right to sit here and criticize them, while you have no idea how life is for them.

....Don't be thickheaded on the Internet.....It's going to get you nowhere....

~Mimi
I cared about Haiti. But then all these other countries started having tsunamis and earthquakes and s**t and I just said oh ******** it.
askira3
II D14M0ND II
Aidan Wallcroft III

no im not im american and more but im not haitian but i care about haiti

Thank you for caring, because unlike some people on here that really just...being ridiculous and obtuse...

~Mimi whee
No thanks.
x L a w l i e t
There's been literally 7 fundraisers at my school for Haiti.
Dear god,
and the president of Haiti practically blamed the US for the Earthquake.
Because somehow people can make and control Earthquakes.
Why do we constantly help people who hate us?

I swear, the moment the US has some freak, nation crushing storm/event no one is going to come to our rescue.
Why the hell do we focus so much on helping others that have absolutely no affect on us?
Is it written somewhere that we have to take care of everyone else, every single time something bad happens?

Sure, I sound really selfish,
but when life comes down to it,
if we lived in the age of no internet and no TV
we wouldn't even know Haiti had been hit.
And it's every man for himself.

Edit;
It's also called natural selection.

User Image One Republic

♥ I think that, that is complete bullshit (excuse my language). I cannot tell you how many American's I have heard say this exact same thing. That is a more than selfish attitude. Who cares about Haiti's government and how they run things right now. These people had nothing to begin with and are now left with even less. You can sit on your computer and act all high and mighty and talk about how Haiti should be ignored when most of the people in Haiti have never even seen a computer. Many people prayed and did what they could to help the USA during Katrina and 9/11 so you really can't sit there and say anything about people not helping the United states. I can't tell you how long I had to hear about New Orleans and the twin towers, to this day I still hear about them and to this day people are STILL helping to fund and rebuild both situations. So, next time something happens to America.. when they're asking for people's help and positive thoughts.. then we should, what? ignore them? No, because that's not the answer. And that wouldn't go over very well at all with them.

The fact is that we don't live in an age where we do not know what is happening in the world. We live in a time where we can get information on anywhere in less than a minute. The fact that we can do that is a wonderful thing. Not only do we gain knowledge but in times of need, we can help.

This does affect everyone. Whether it is obvious or not. Anything like this that happens in the world affects you. Heck, I am sure you know someone or have met someone who has been personally attached to this place. So many people lost family and friends in that earthquake, people from all over the world. I know many Canadians were in Haiti when that happened and it is the Governor General of Canada's ( Michaëlle Jean) home, she was a refugee from Haiti. Knowing that, I have to conclude that American's were there as well, so if you were not connected to a Haitian in some way, you are at least connected to an American that was there by simply being from the same place.

Haiti has continued to suffer for many, many years. They were the only country in the world to have freed themselves from slavery ( from the french, which is why they speak french and creole ( creole is kind of a broken french)) with their rebellion. Because of this, when they tried to declare themselves a country and continue on their own, the french made them pay. Which is one of the reasons they are so poor.

When Port-au-Prince ( the Haitian capital) was hit it destroyed everything from their government buildings and businesses to taking the lives of over 150,000 people. Not only has this disaster struck them and ruined many lives, Haiti is now dealing with flooding.

My point is a very simple one: open your eyes.

&& to the topic starter: I have donated to Haiti, as well made the resources on information to donate readily available to my friends and family. The Haitians have suffered enough, the least we can do as developed countries with more than we need is to give people who have nothing, what we can. ♥

I'd take another chance, take a fall
Take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
But it's nothin' new...

User Image
Apologize

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers