Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mistress Miayoko
OP: Haiti isn't the only country that needs help. You forget that millions of people around the world are homeless, starving, jobless, etc. So yes, lets donate what little spare change to a country that most people didn't even knew existed till this earthquake.

What about Chile? They got owned by an earthquake too but nobody seems to give a ******** about that. You can call me rude I don't care. But, I think America personally should worry about themselves a bit before trying to play world police and savior to everyone else. I donated to Haiti. I donated to Chile but I still think that people should consider other American's that could use the help before throwing money at countries that probably won't even see the help.

Dear Mistress, and Other People Who are Talking about Chile.
There are alota People In Chile that are Rich. Everyone in Chile are Mostly Rich.. Yeah We Can Help. But they Helped Their Self, and People in Haiti, are Mostly Homless and Poor. Like the United States, Chile Had Some Stuff Before, and They Still Do. People in Haiti, have Nothing neutral , So thats Why People are Going on to Haiti and not Chile, <3 I Donated to Both. My School Donated 130 Dollars To Haiti <3

Business Smoker

I think they'll be fine on their own, rebuild from scrap n shizz..

Business Smoker

Yourlittleangstmuffin
HAITI NEEDS TO ******** OFF.

Now now..
look its not that i dont care about them...buuut...well wen this is all through what will happen 4 us if a natural disaster were to occur here would haiti give a flying f%$*? theyd say lets go there and loot everything we can
I have my own opinion on the haiti stuff. Yes, it's nice to donate to them, but at the same time, I think it's stupid at how much obama is putting into it when we've got problems of our own. He's just spending the most money we've spent on a fundraiser s**t, than any others simply to make him look better.
p.s. WE DON*D THE MOST MONEY TO THEM SO Y SHUD WE KEEP HAVING TO HELP obama acts so smug like he spent his own money to help haiti idt he realizes it was taxpayer dollars and not his own
So they were homeless and jobless before the earthquake when we didn't give a s**t, but now that it's after the earthquake, it's suddenly our responsibility to help them because they are homeless and jobless?

I'm a personal advocate of getting your s**t strait in your own country before rushing off to try and save everyone else... *cough*US*cough*

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Veolin
So they were homeless and jobless before the earthquake when we didn't give a s**t, but now that it's after the earthquake, it's suddenly our responsibility to help them because they are "homeless and jobless"?

I'm a personal advocate of getting your s**t strait in your own country before rushing off to try and save everyone else... *cough*US*cough*
"Every scar is a lesson...

Agreed. God forbid the US government get off their a** and help OUR country. What about everyone in the US that's "homeless and jobless"? I'd be more willing to donate to that effort... If I had a gorram job. Why don't I have a job? Because this country is run by ******** that have ruined our economy to the point where I can't FIND one...

...Every battle a test of what you have learned."

User Image

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Psh, I already donated to Haiti before. Now I don't care about them. The devastation's on Chile now.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
x L a w l i e t
There's been literally 7 fundraisers at my school for Haiti.
Dear god,
and the president of Haiti practically blamed the US for the Earthquake.
Because somehow people can make and control Earthquakes.
Why do we constantly help people who hate us?

I swear, the moment the US has some freak, nation crushing storm/event no one is going to come to our rescue.
Why the hell do we focus so much on helping others that have absolutely no affect on us?
Is it written somewhere that we have to take care of everyone else, every single time something bad happens?

Sure, I sound really selfish,
but when life comes down to it,
if we lived in the age of no internet and no TV
we wouldn't even know Haiti had been hit.
And it's every man for himself.

Edit;
It's also called natural selection.

When Hurricane Katrina hit Louisiana and a few other neighboring states, hundreds of other countries helped the US out, sending in food, clothing, and over millions of dollars in aid.
Aidan Wallcroft III
Haiti is the worst Country ever, not only the people suck, the Government is Corrupt as ********, all they care is taking what they can and gtfo.

People kill each other with Machetes for christ sake, Ive seen it with my eyes.

I hope a Tsunami comes and rapes that stupid country so everyone dies and Real countries can focus on REAL problems.

Bahahahahaha!
Sorry but I really wasn't expecting such a violent out burst as the first post!
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
Veolin
So they were homeless and jobless before the earthquake when we didn't give a s**t, but now that it's after the earthquake, it's suddenly our responsibility to help them because they are "homeless and jobless"?

"Every scar is a lesson...

Agreed. God forbid the US government get off their a** and help OUR country. What about everyone in the US that's "homeless and jobless"? I'd be more willing to donate to that effort... If I had a gorram job. Why don't I have a job? Because this country is run by ******** that have ruined our economy to the point where I can't FIND one...

...Every battle a test of what you have learned."

User Image
My point exactly! My breaking point on the subject was when my local news started broadcasting efforts to get money and tents together for Haiti's homeless, "because it's so horrible that these people can't support themselves". And in the next breath of the broadcast, they started talking about the homeless here where I live. But not in an effort to help them... oh no. They want to prosecute them. The job market here went to crap, 1/3rd of the population loosing their jobs and many having to move onto the street as the shelters are now over crowded. So there's a large, long running ditch that many of the homeless are now using to build makeshift homes to help them survive because they can't even afford to move away. Now the city wants to make it illegal for them to live outside of a shelter, which will mean jail time instead of trying to help make new jobs or build more shelters. Its freaking retarded. So basically, my city wants to prosecute our homeless for being homeless, but help people in Haiti for being homeless...
Indigo Optimist
Aidan Wallcroft III
Haiti is the worst Country ever, not only the people suck, the Government is Corrupt as ********, all they care is taking what they can and gtfo.

People kill each other with Machetes for christ sake, Ive seen it with my eyes.

I hope a Tsunami comes and rapes that stupid country so everyone dies and Real countries can focus on REAL problems.

Bahahahahaha!
Sorry but I really wasn't expecting such a violent out burst as the first post!

s**t Happens.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces