<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 147 148 149 > >> >>> »|

Friendly Magician

elementalphantomthief
Kiriani
elementalphantomthief
Hello everyone!

Hello hello!
Oo cool avi owo

Aw, thanks! I like yours too. Is it modeled off of the scout from Team Fortress 2? heart

Naughty Phantom

Kiriani
elementalphantomthief
Kiriani
elementalphantomthief
Hello everyone!

Hello hello!
Oo cool avi owo

Aw, thanks! I like yours too. Is it modeled off of the scout from Team Fortress 2? heart
Indeed it is ^_^ Im dressing as Scout for an anime con and I got excited so decided to wear it

Friendly Magician

elementalphantomthief
Indeed it is ^_^ Im dressing as Scout for an anime con and I got excited so decided to wear it

Awesome! I hope you enjoy the convention~!

Did you select the scout because it's an easier costume or is it your favorite character to play?

Naughty Phantom

Kiriani
elementalphantomthief

Did you select the scout because it's an easier costume or is it your favorite character to play?
Oh we have a team actually and while im horrible at video games he is the one I like the most and find easier to be. Im helping the others in our group bulid their weapons though only fair and im the one who organized for hotel so i am feeling helpful XD But im carrying the most lulz we have the intelligence!
mule post emotion_zombie

Friendly Magician

elementalphantomthief
Kiriani
elementalphantomthief

Oh we have a team actually and while im horrible at video games he is the one I like the most and find easier to be. Im helping the others in our group bulid their weapons though only fair and im the one who organized for hotel so i am feeling helpful XD But im carrying the most lulz we have the intelligence!

Awesome! Organizing for the hotel and helping out with weapons is a great thing to do for everyone else too. <3

Generally in game I play the pyro.

Friendly Magician

J Undead Wolf
mule post emotion_zombie

gonk
Kiriani
J Undead Wolf
mule post emotion_zombie

gonk

Easter Zombie? emotion_zombie

Friendly Magician

J Undead Wolf
Kiriani
J Undead Wolf
mule post emotion_zombie

gonk

Easter Zombie? emotion_zombie

Hm...needs sidekick chicks (the small yellow fluffy kind).
maybe if there was a zombie sidekick chick XD
off to work emotion_zombie

Naughty Phantom

Kiriani
elementalphantomthief
Kiriani
elementalphantomthief

Awesome! Organizing for the hotel and helping out with weapons is a great thing to do for everyone else too. <3

Generally in game I play the pyro.
XD I could have used you I got knifed by a spy! SPY CHECK!

Friendly Magician

J Undead Wolf
maybe if there was a zombie sidekick chick XD

I guess you could always go with a grunny. Zombie bunnies ftw!

Friendly Magician

elementalphantomthief

Ah, spy checks! One of my favorite parts of the job. >3

Naughty Phantom

Kiriani
elementalphantomthief

Ah, spy checks! One of my favorite parts of the job. >3
Hahahaha I imagine so~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas