Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time's-a-wastin'! Event ends tomorrow. Here's how to waste as little time as possible to get the colors you still need.

FEEL FREE TO TIP ME if you find this useful.

NOTE: I'm on a PC running Windows XP, with Firefox, so some of these instrux may be for other PC users.

*** Log off any other users and restart your computer. This should close excess processes that may be making your machine lag.

TO GET User Image RED User Image YELLOW User Image GREEN
These can only be obtained by quoting the Easter Bunny. You don't have to type anything in, just quote him.
THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO INFLUENCE THE COLOR HE GIVES, YOU SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TRYING. He's either giving grunnies or not, If he's giving the color you need, keep posting. If not, try another thread.

But you don't even have to find him to quote him, hit the Quick Reply button (that's the arrow next to the Reply button, below the post topic - It's quicker than loading a new window by Quoting or Replying) and enter the following text:
[quote="[NPC] Easter Bunny"][/quote]

and hit Submit - You'll get whatever color he's giving out at the time. (Copy that text and paste it using CTRL+C and CTRL+V - it's quicker than the Edit>Copy Edit>Paste dialogs.) In each thread, he'll give a random color for some amount of time, then stop for a bit, then give a new color for a while. Quote until you find a thread that's giving the color you need.

If you get a message that says you're posting too fast, close the form, wait 30 seconds and try again. Sometimes you can post more quickly, so do try, but usually Gaia requires about 35 seconds between posts.

If you used the Reply form, or Quoted someone, and are get the info dog that says you're posting too fast, again, wait 35 seconds and try again, or keep hitting the Submit button every couple of seconds until it's accepted. You don't have to close this form and re-open it like the Quick Reply form.

When the info dog says your post was accepted, click the link to go there right away. Why waste time waitin'?

TO GET User Image ORANGE User Image TEAL User Image PURPLE

You can only get these in the Flash Space

Enter the least populated Neighborhood.

Now there are two options; Create your own room or Join a room, each has its advantages.
Your own room has no one else fighting you over the grunnies (at least at first), but I found that having at least one other person in the room with you makes Diedrich pop out pups a little faster, so it's up to you. Don't join a room with too many people - it get's to be a madhouse and they nab the li'l suckers right out from under you.

Follow Diedrich around, but don't crowd him. When he starts to pop a pup, click just below the left half of him, below his useless dangling rear foot. This puts you in the right position to net the bugger. Let him come down and click on him repeatedly until you net him. He may have to hit bottom and bounce at least once before you can net him, so just keep clicking on him rapidly.

Don't fall into the pits, or get hit by the cannon. This will knock you down. If you're down, use the CTRL button to stand up again It's quicker than the POSE button.

Don't run into big mushrooms, big bushes, or the cannon, they'll block your way.

Don't bother with any pups popped out on the very left edge of the space, they just magically disappear without you being able to net them (BUG). Waste of time and effort.

TO GET User Image BLUE User Image LAVENDER User Image PINK

These are only found on the pages of the site, as a scavenger hunt.

The quickest way I've found to get these is to go to another forum, like Extended discussion orLifestyle discussion and find a thread with lots of pages. Open it up and jump to page 7 or 8.

Look for grunny heads on the page as it loads (don't forget to scan the bottom edge, for ears that are just showing, or in the page's graphics, where heads may hide). If you see one click it.

Plant your cursor on the current page number (it was page 7 or 8, remember?) Now you can leave your cursor right there, and click and load, click and load, click and load (scanning on each newly loaded page) without moving your cursor - the page number scrolls up right under your cursor. You can scroll back down too, when you reach the last page.

Or you can find a likely page and keep refreshing it, but I think the page scrolling method may be even a little faster.

The heads show up semi-randomly on the pages, but SEEM to run in packs, where you'll hit several pages with no heads (maybe twelve to twenty-five headless pages) then you'll hit several in a row with a head. I don't know if it collecting the heads affects whether or how often you're given heads, but it seems to me if you're findin' them you ought to pick 'em up. It may show the head-planting algorithm that you're serious. And if you get more than you need you can cash 50 of the same color in for 25 gold.

TO GET User Image ALBINO User Image CHOCOLATE User Image RAINBOW
These appear, randomly, everywhere. Just keep doin' what you're doin' and you'll get them.

BUT they seem to me to be easiest to get on the Flash Space, especially since the Devs loosened up on the grunny dropping.

AND ABOVE ALL ... EVEN THOUGH THE EVENT'S ENDING ... PATIENCE, PATIENCE, PATIENCE

Happy Hunting!! biggrin

---NEW--- 1000 GOLD TO 1ST POSTER ON PAGE 400 WHO APPEARS (to me) TO HAVE FOLLOWED MY POINTERS ON QUOTING THE EASTER BUNNY (Sorry, I'm not as rich as those other contest people sad . I'm just adding the gold to help this post stay visible and help as many as possible.) WINNER - St V-Starr
[NPC] Easter Bunny

Newbie Gaian

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
[NPC] Easter Bunny
[NPC] Easter Bunny
[NPC] Easter Bunny
[NPC] Easter Bunny
The Real Hellboyyy
[NPC] Easter Bunny
I'm sorry, but I don't have time for this.
The Real Hellboyyy
[NPC] Easter Bunny
The Real Hellboyyy
[NPC] Easter Bunny
[NPC] Easter Bunny
Diana_1022
[NPC] Easter Bunny
You know, I bet I could fit you in that homogenizer...
[NPC] Easter Bunny
The Real Hellboyyy
[NPC] Easter Bunny
[NPC] Easter Bunny
The Real Hellboyyy
[NPC] Easter Bunny

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff