Welcome to Gaia! ::

smile_its_me
[NPC] Easter Bunny

Your Puppy is gorgeous...I am so sorry!
siskataya
Hey everyone!

Happy Grunnygeddon - hope you are all enjoying the event!

Just a reminder that during the Grunnygeddon event, you can get a wing sticker each day the event is on. You can trade in Wing Stickers for fun items and formulas at The Treehouse, so make sure to collect as many as you can!

You can get your daily Wing Sticker by clicking on the blue wing sticker icon on the event's main page header. See image below for location of icon in header:

User Image

Anyway, just passing on this friendly reminder. Enjoy Grunnygeddon, and please try not to fall into the Industrial Homogenizer yourselves. That would be bad... very very bad...

- Sisky

P.S. - Just to clarify, the Wing Sticker can be found in the header on the event page which is located Grunnygeddon Event Page[/quote
]
First off, I just want to say the event ended a day earlier than you guys said. Now there are these giant grunnies popping up, but when you click on them it says this is not meant for you. Who are they meant for and why are they popping up now? The event is over!

Cunning Lunatic

kayllie2104
smile_its_me
[NPC] Easter Bunny

Your Puppy is gorgeous...I am so sorry!

Thank you very much.

7,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
and to this day i still cant open the flash
oh well the past is the past
but im still a bit pissed of about this
HAPPY EASTER though smile
siskataya
Hey everyone!

Just a reminder that during the Grunnygeddon event, you can get a wing sticker each day the event is on. You can trade in Wing Stickers for fun items and formulas at The Treehouse, so make sure to collect as many as you can!

You can get your daily Wing Sticker by clicking on the blue wing sticker icon on the event's main page header. See image below for location of icon in header:

User Image

Anyway, just passing on this friendly reminder. Enjoy Grunnygeddon, and please try not to fall into the Industrial Homogenizer yourselves. That would be bad... very very bad...

- Sisky

P.S. - Just to clarify, the Wing Sticker can be found in the header on the event page which is located Grunnygeddon Event Page[/quote
]
What are the big grunny heads and why are they there?!!! We can't use them...it says so!
siskataya
Hey everyone!

User Image

- Sisky

What are all the big grunny heads and why are they appearing. If you are the lead admin, can't some one tell us. I am not the only one asking.

Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
confusion....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers