[NPC] Easter Bunny
Happy Easter!
[NPC] Easter Bunny
Happy Easter!
[NPC] Easter Bunny
Happy Easter!
l3roken5oul
[NPC] Easter Bunny
You know, I bet I could fit you in that homogenizer...

l3rokenPrince's Princess

[NPC] Easter Bunny
pinkbubblestarz
[NPC] Easter Bunny
You know, I bet I could fit you in that homogenizer...

Fashionable Explorer

12,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
[NPC] Easter Bunny

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Robexa Nebulon
Shisei Tenshi
Robexa Nebulon
Shisei Tenshi
Robexa Nebulon

emotion_kirakira Zidane is my favorite!

I use to play him in rp but it kinda died so I still dress up as him once in awhile XD
I've been playing ff9 completionist style. On disc 4 and got the golden choco and found all the friendly monsters 8D

I freakin love that game >________<

I have it on my PSP now but haven't started playing it again yet ^^ Replaying crisis core on hard mode and i freaking die all the time T.T It's sad how I'm level 47 and very easy missions kill meh sad There was like 10 or so extra missions I didn't finish the first time around so I hope to complete them sometime after I level up more. One thing I learned from FF games if you die go lvl grind about 5-10 lvls then you totally wipe floor with enemies that killed you haha.

Aww, I was playing Crisis Core a while back but I can't remember where I got stuck >__<

That is too true about FF games lol. I kinda like being overly powerful. I got all my doods on that auto-haste ~__~

wall is your best friend in crisis core. don't remember if i got it in game or as a materia merge haha. game plus let me keep all my materia from first go around XD barrier+magic barrier helps me die less in hard mode but i rarely used it in normal. don't remember using auto haste much except for boss battles that i want to end quickly hehe.
Cabinet Cat
god likes me only more so
Cabinet Cat
I MISS EGG HUNTS! I wish some one would tell I'm not to old for anything and set up an egg hunt for me!!!
I would! but I'm going to my parents house for Easter dinner... maybe when I get back if I have lots of chocolate we can have a family hunt for you, me and pat cuz we are totally not old enough for no easter egg hunts to happen whee
WOO, yaaaa that would be awesome~ I could even get some chocolate and we could set up hunts for each other!!! 4laugh
that would rule! whee how is your diedrich hunt going? I'm only 1 rainbow and 2 albino and chocolate away from getting the exchange items I want (so close) luckly this even goes until the 18th so there is lots of time!

Lonely Raider

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
god likes me only more so
Cabinet Cat
I MISS EGG HUNTS! I wish some one would tell I'm not to old for anything and set up an egg hunt for me!!!
I would! but I'm going to my parents house for Easter dinner... maybe when I get back if I have lots of chocolate we can have a family hunt for you, me and pat cuz we are totally not old enough for no easter egg hunts to happen whee
WOO, yaaaa that would be awesome~ I could even get some chocolate and we could set up hunts for each other!!! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff