Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Announcements!

last updated April 30th 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
dead week this week [ finals next] 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
i still have projects i have to _start_ 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
on the upside i'm down to 4 orders left [prob start in summer] 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
i should make this a full time shop 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
i shouldnt make this a full time shop 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
^ vote on that. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 65 66 67 > >>

Malevolent Gekko

User Image

Welcome to Diedrich-Fied, where I turn you into a sexy beast Diedrich!

This artshop is only going to be open during the Easter event until i finish orders D<.
                                  I do not do backgrounds. Companions are hit and miss.
                                  20% of proceeds go to Charity. [If you want me to donate to a specific one, put that in your order!]
                                  I do have college stuff I have to do also - so orders may take a bit of time.

vote in the poll <3

[ Welcome SlotsSamples and pricingFormContestPickupReservedLinks ]

Malevolent Gekko

User Image

[ slots closed ]

* I reserve the right to add or subtract the number of slots I offer.
                                  * Art is done in no particular order; just w/e I feel like at the time.

[ WelcomeSlotsSamples and pricingFormContestPickupReservedLinks ]

Malevolent Gekko

User Image

[ These are click-able thumbnails ]
                                  User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                  * the first two were freebies

Prices
                                  • Make me an offer; I'm still fluctuating on prices myself.

• Group art needs extreme bribes. [ I am a lazy bum, sorry ].

• Skin color changes need an [minor] extra bribe also.

• Most people think the art is worth somewhere between 10k, 25-30k, or up to 50-60k.

• If you want to use your real money or GC, buy me Revives or Birthstone Anklets.
                                    They're 49cents in the gaia cash store. [ Or something else worth/totaling to 50 cents is fine also ].

• I will take items!. Easter event items [from any year] would still be loved.

Malevolent Gekko

User Image

Copy, paste, and fill this form in.

[color=#b5ec00][b][size=12]
                                  [quote="bloodwitch"][/quote]
                                  Username:
                                  Reference(s): Warning, I do NOT like people who just say 'my current'. Post an image here please.
                                  Bribe/Offer: we can haggle if you want to
                                  Tip: y/n/maybe/idk - I don't need an amount, and this is more for my curiosity than anything else
                                  Other: any other info I'd need. - Like if you have decided that you want a different color skin/ color scheme. OR, if you want me to donate the 20% from your order to a different charity than QB.
                                  [/size][/b][/color]

* Make SURE, that you have quoted me. I'm liable to miss forms if you do not.
                                  The form should already have the code to quote me

Malevolent Gekko

User Image

Page 50 - since only 3 people posted, they're all getting art.
                                      Raftelfan did all the freebies and quoted the people; art found in thread

For a chance at free art [ make sure you quote me! ]
                                  Make me banners. [For sigs] - sizes 200x40 or 88x31 please.
                                  Recode the generic post style to make it look spiffier.

Raftelfan said she might toss some freebie art out to posters.
                                  [ I might do that also].
                                  * art not guaranteed to be of any style.

Malevolent Gekko

User Image

[ click-able thumbnails ]

Newest to Oldest
                                  User Image
                                  User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User ImageUser Image User Image

erotic petals
                                  erotic petalsEasily-Amused89Easily-Amused89kacisko
                                  I Alexa I Monsieur SinDigitalGod 17DigitalGod 17
                                  iMCR FreakKid_Revengekagome4398 magijuiMCR FreakKid_Revenge
                                  ThonekD3monicWolv3s D3monicWolv3s D3monicWolv3s
                                  krenaesKy to the rescue Nettaiya K a i i C h i i

Malevolent Gekko

User Image

text

Malevolent Gekko

User Image

I'll give some kind of free art to people who make me banners.
                                  [ OR, code up a better looking format than what I did; modifications to mine are also valid ]

[ My more permanent artshop ]
                                  User Image

[ 20% of proceeds go to a charity, this is just my default one ]
                                  User Image

Just quote me with w/e code to be added here.
                                  [ I don't need to do a swap. + Hit and runs are fine too. ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games