Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Member

ღ He ate the ones that were turned to soup by the Easter Bunny.

What a twisted bunny.

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I know! I was horrified!
My reaction was something like this: emotion_jawdrop emotion_facepalm gonk emotion_0A0 crying
This makes him just as bad as the Easter Bunny for turning them into soup in the first place, in my opinion. And to call the babies idiots...that was just mean! They are just babies; they have no knowledge because no one has taught them anything yet!
Clearly, his own children meant NOTHING to him.

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
HououMinamino

Any who aided Deidrich side are also responsible for him consuming his young. That's far worse than what the Easter Bunny did. Far, far worse. If you...and countless others had been paying attention...uh, you would have noticed that Diedrich had called them idiots before. I'm not shocked he ate them. He already proved they meant nothing to him. Yet people love him so much.

That fake grunny that doesn't take responsibility for his offspring, throws them on others, homogenizes them, and eats them. [sarcasm]That's a good sign of being an awesome and normal parent.[/sarcasm] No, Diedrich babies are mindless because they are not normal grunny offspring. Even babies have minds. Those things had/have zero intellect. Even Diedrich himself has stated so multiple times. Hence, they were not normal. EB tried to warn people but no one listened.

I say, look forward to Diedrich lying and pulling something like this again. It's grotesque and wrong, but he'll do it. Besides, it's not like anyone will stop to think about it long enough to not take his side. People only see cuteness.

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
BloodyLovely
HououMinamino

Any who aided Deidrich side are also responsible for him consuming his young. That's far worse than what the Easter Bunny did. Far, far worse. If you...and countless others had been paying attention...uh, you would have noticed that Diedrich had called them idiots before. I'm not shocked he ate them. He already proved they meant nothing to him. Yet people love him so much.

That fake grunny that doesn't take responsibility for his offspring, throws them on others, homogenizes them, and eats them. [sarcasm]That's a good sign of being an awesome and normal parent.[/sarcasm] No, Diedrich babies are mindless because they are not normal grunny offspring. Even babies have minds. Those things had/have zero intellect. Even Diedrich himself has stated so multiple times. Hence, they were not normal. EB tried to warn people but no one listened.

I say, look forward to Diedrich lying and pulling something like this again. It's grotesque and wrong, but he'll do it. Besides, it's not like anyone will stop to think about it long enough to not take his side. People only see cuteness.

How are those that didn't homogenize them responsible for him consuming the soup? If no soup was made, then he wouldn't have eaten it. He didn't eat his LIVE young.
I agree, he is a horrible father, and he has NO morals. I did notice that he called them idiots several times, actually.
I wonder if his next move is to set all the adoptees free and use them for some sinister plot.

Enduring Gaian

13,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I guess you didn't know grunnies were cannibals.. what can you expect from mutated rabbits that went around nomming people in Halloween of 05?

Devoted Lunatic

11,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
My response to Deidrich eating his young went somewhere along the lines of. smile lol xd gonk dramallama emo

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
HououMinamino

Diedrich himself turned them into soup. No one else aided him on that. *points to comic* He didn't have access to the EB's homogenised Diedrich babies. I guess you have a bit of a point. That thing known as Diedrich doesn't have morals...yet he claims to be intelligent. So, that means he knows what he's doing...which just makes it even more wrong.

I'm tired of seeing that thing called Diedrich. I think it would be nice if Gai's higher ups made sense of their own plots for once, but I can't see that happening. So, anything involving Diedrich I expect to be senseless and wrong. He's not a grunny...he's a frunny [freak/fake grunny]. The higher ups don't even seem to remember what grunnies and prunnies are. I hope to never see him again, but know I won't be that lucky. XD

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
BloodyLovely
HououMinamino

Diedrich himself turned them into soup. No one else aided him on that. *points to comic* He didn't have access to the EB's homogenised Diedrich babies. I guess you have a bit of a point. That thing known as Diedrich doesn't have morals...yet he claims to be intelligent. So, that means he knows what he's doing...which just makes it even more wrong.

I'm tired of seeing that thing called Diedrich. I think it would be nice if Gai's higher ups made sense of their own plots for once, but I can't see that happening. So, anything involving Diedrich I expect to be senseless and wrong. He's not a grunny...he's a frunny [freak/fake grunny]. The higher ups don't even seem to remember what grunnies and prunnies are. I hope to never see him again, but know I won't be that lucky. XD

He DID? I thought he just ate the Easter Bunny's soup that he made. Maybe we just interpreted the comic in different ways. Either way, the fact still stands that he ate grunny soup. I think he is an evil mastermind in the guise of a cute bunny, and I have disliked him ever since he came to Gaia, Maybe he'll end up teaming up with Evil Timmy next Halloween and we'll have to save the world from a fake grunny G-Virus outbreak. XD

I'd like to see a counterpart to him that actually HAS morals, because the "fake grunnies" are rather cute.

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
HououMinamino

*nods* He did. Mhm.
I don't even find him cute. It's annoying and gets waaaaaaaaay too much attention. It's like they've made him a mascot or something. They might as well start calling the site Deidrich. If they ever did that I would so leave. ._.

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
BloodyLovely
HououMinamino

*nods* He did. Mhm.
I don't even find him cute. It's annoying and gets waaaaaaaaay too much attention. It's like they've made him a mascot or something. They might as well start calling the site Deidrich. If they ever did that I would so leave. ._.

I could see them doing that as an April Fools Joke.

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
HououMinamino
emotion_0A0

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
BloodyLovely
HououMinamino
emotion_0A0

Sorry... sweatdrop

Lonely Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
i know u.u babies are dead

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
Diedrich is the true evil ...you didn't know?
The Easter Bunny is secretly the good guy. Do you have any idea of the diseases those Diedrich babies are carrying? It's such a danger to the questionable health of all Gaians. Even now the Diedease is spreading. We'll all be Drombies by the time Halloween rolls 'round. Don't say you weren't warned!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces