Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
Oh well that's weird the last time I played I could sell the rings and get all my orbs back that I used on it. I really only did that to double rings though.

i mean sell rings on marketplace...

Oh okay that makes sense then.

yes!! i got like 500k that way... but then i got stucked on zomg...

Wow really that's a lot of gold just for some Zomg rings.

yes i know!! and then i cuoldnt pay... i sold all my attack rings... silly me...

9,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
Oh well that's weird the last time I played I could sell the rings and get all my orbs back that I used on it. I really only did that to double rings though.

i mean sell rings on marketplace...

yes i know!! and then i cuoldnt pay... i sold all my attack rings... silly me...

Yeah that really sucks but couldn't you have just bought some cheap attack rings off the market place ?
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

Yeah that really sucks but couldn't you have just bought some cheap attack rings off the market place ?

funny part there were no cheap rings... so i had to wait till xmas, i got rings o xmas but then again level was so low i stopped playing maybe someday ill keep till i get the prizes on this account (im after a scarf from endboss)

9,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

funny part there were no cheap rings... so i had to wait till xmas, i got rings o xmas but then again level was so low i stopped playing maybe someday ill keep till i get the prizes on this account (im after a scarf from endboss)

Oh well that really sucks and what kind of scraf do you get from the end boss.
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

Oh well that really sucks and what kind of scraf do you get from the end boss.

its called sinister scafr... link for marketplace lists...http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/17863

i tried so hard in another account and i just got a damn crystal fluffy...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff