Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

sorry cant find the other thread of what narumi said...

It's okay and I read the posts from that forum/thread and it never said once that zomg was not being updated. I think it's just a rumor which may come true in the future or just a plain rumor that will never come true.
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

It's okay and I read the posts from that forum/thread and it never said once that zomg was not being updated. I think it's just a rumor which may come true in the future or just a plain rumor that will never come true.

go read this http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/ask-the-admin-archives/ask-the-admin-09-27-10/t.65918489_91/?sequence=91

look for lanzer post is sad...

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

go read this http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/ask-the-admin-archives/ask-the-admin-09-27-10/t.65918489_91/?sequence=91

Oh, sorry didn't read that post. sweatdrop
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

lol!! so what you think??

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

Well I think at the moment they are going to stop updating zomg and start on new and maybe better games. There is a chance they may start updating zomg again in the future.So I believe they wont completely stop zomg.
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

Well I think at the moment they are going to stop updating zomg and start on new and maybe better games. There is a chance they may start updating zomg again in the future.So I believe they wont completely stop zomg.

hope it!! i read one reply from narumi one developer that said zomg was stopped and they didnt have plans to bring it all back... but hey!! anything can hhapen!!! and you know since quixter left gaia zomg sort of stopped...

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

hope it!! i read one reply from narumi one developer that said zomg was stopped and they didnt have plans to bring it all back... but hey!! anything can hhapen!!! and you know since quixter left gaia zomg sort of stopped...

Zomg was an awesome and fun game but it would be nice to see what other games gaia plans to make in the future.So I just heard that the omgpop games are being taken off this site at the end of the month. That's quite heartbreaking I spent so long playing it. sad
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

Zomg was an awesome and fun game but it would be nice to see what other games gaia plans to make in the future.So I just heard that the omgpop games are being taken off this site at the end of the month. That's quite heartbreaking I spent so long playing it. sad

i know... bue hey we still have awesome games to play... and games for the future...

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

i know... bue hey we still have awesome games to play... and games for the future...

Yeah I know it was still a little upsetting to hear about that. I guess I'll just have to play those games on omgpop actual site instead of gaia. I haven't played resort world in a while so I could start playing that again smile I haven't actually played any of the old gaia games in a long time.
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

Yeah I know it was still a little upsetting to hear about that. I guess I'll just have to play those games on omgpop actual site instead of gaia. I haven't played resort world in a while so I could start playing that again smile I haven't actually played any of the old gaia games in a long time.

i know i play pinball once in a while for gold lol

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

Never really got into those games. I just played those games when my friends asked me to play with them or when I was really bored.
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

Never really got into those games. I just played those games when my friends asked me to play with them or when I was really bored.

and what about zomg?? where are u at?

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

Well i haven't played zomg in a while but it was fun at first you always had new quests but then it kind of got boring. I was level seven something the last time I checked. All I was doing is re-doing those repeatably quests over and over on the gold beach to level up more so I go into the ruins. Never really quite understood how the leveling up thing worked on that game.
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

Well i haven't played zomg in a while but it was fun at first you always had new quests but then it kind of got boring. I was level seven something the last time I checked. All I was doing is re-doing those repeatably quests over and over on the gold beach to level up more so I go into the ruins. Never really quite understood how the leveling up thing worked on that game.

u know orbs make ypour rings powerful so you charge orbs into rings... thats all...

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

u know orbs make ypour rings powerful so you charge orbs into rings... thats all...

Yeah I know I figured out that you needed to level up the orbs evenly to gain cl levels faster. At first I was trying to max out one ring at a time but someone told me that was a bad idea. He said it was better to level a bunch of them together instead of maxing one out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff